Part 6

The three gems and human finally arrived at the zoo. The human kept on pleading that he must return back to earth, but no one listened.
"My diamonds, welcome. And I see that you brought a human." Holly Blue agate said.
"Yes, he is new and will be part of the zoo." Blue explains.
"Of course my diamond." Holly calls two of the guards to take the human to his new home.
"Wait, quick question. What is your name, human?" (Y/n) asks.
The human stared at her for a moment before answering her, "I-it's Greg."
"Well, it's nice to meet you Greg. I hope you'll enjoy your new home." She gives him a smile.
Greg was then taken to the zoo. Blue said that it was time to go soon, but (Y/n) asks if she could stay here for a little while. Blue thought for moment and she agreed to let her daughter say for a bit.
After saying bye to her mother, (Y/n) went to go play with the amethysts. She searched for a while and found them in their room.
"Hi, everyone!" (Y/n) yells.
"(Y/n)!" All the amethysts scream her name. They rush at her and pull her into a tight hug. They soon played some games, telling each other stories and she got to show them all her katana.
"That's so cool!"
"You're so strong now!"
"I bet you can beat anyone!"
They were showering her with complements. She felt like she can herself and not be a diamond everyone else expects her to be. Soon two more amethysts came in.
"Hey guys! What's up?" (Y/n) asks.
"Nothing much expect that Holly gave us a hard time again and that we got another human." One them answers.
"I smaller one at that." The one adds.
After hearing that, (Y/n) thought that she could meet this other human. She say bye to her friends and went to go see him or her.
She arrives inside the room. She didn't see any humans yet and decides to search. She finally found them by the lake. She could see the humans having fun and cleaning themselves. Greg seems to have gotten along with the others as well. Soon she saw that the smaller near the lake. He seems familiar to him. (Y/n) takes off her hood and gets closer to them.
"Hello everyone!" (Y/n) greets.
"Hello (Y/n)!" They reply.
The smaller turns around and his face finally realized she has seen him before.
"Steven?"
"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"
"I'm here just to check on Greg and the new human, and it looks like you're that other human."
"Wait. You're that gem I saw with Blue Diamond."
(Y/n) was confused until she remembered. That boy that jumped towards the ship and didn't make it was him, Steven. "Oh, your that human I saw jump towards us."
"Yes, and you guys kidnapped my dad!" Steven yells.
"It wasn't kidnapping. Mother said it was to rescue aunt Pink's legacy." (Y/n) explains.
"M-Mother? Aunt Pink?"
"Yes, Blue Diamond is my mother and Pink Diamond is my aunt."
Steven's eyes widen. Standing right in front of him is the Daughter of Blue Diamond and the niece of Pink Diamond. He thought she was another half gem like him and maybe they could be friends, but he wasn't so sure now. (Y/n) was confused at his scared face. Was it something she said?
"Well, it was good to see you in person Steven, but I must get going my mother is coming back soon. (Y/n) said and walks away.
"H-Hey! Wait!" Steven tried to catch up with her, but it was too late. The entrance door was closed again.
'Was (Y/n) that half diamond Holly Blue was talking about?' He thought.
Flashback
Steven and the others were being led by Holly Blue as she was giving them the tour.
"...and I'm sure that (Y/n) Diamond would like to thank you as well for the new human."
"(Y/n) Diamond? Could you explain about her? Y-you knew for the tour." Sapphire asks.
"Of course, your clarity. You see (Y/n) Diamond was born and raised in this zoo like the rest of  the humans. She had parents and they treated her well with love and nurtured her, but sadly an illness caused her parents deaths. She fell into a deep depression, until Blue Diamond came to her rescue and took her in as her own. Years later, she grew into a beautiful human girl in what humans call a teenager. Soon she had caught the illness that took away her parents and to save her life, Blue Diamond turns her into a half gem. And she is now the young diamond we know as (Y/n) Diamond. And I'm sure she will make the other diamond proud." Holly Blue explains.
End of flashback
'So she is that half gem, but maybe she could help us. Some how." Steven thought.