Part 27

(Y/n) was outside sitting on the porch as she was staring at the sea. She hangs her head in despair as she thinks about the thought of the Diamonds. The painful word still echoed in her head. She didn't know what to think of them now.
"Mom...Dad..."
She heard the door open and saw Steven walking towards her. "Hey, (Y/n). Can I sit down?" Steven asked. She just nods. They were silenced for a few seconds before (Y/n) started to tear up. Her powers were effecting Steven again. He was wiping off the tear that fell from his eyes.
"I-I-I should have b-b-been dead along time ago! I should have been with my parents!" (Y/n) sobbed.
"No! (Y/n), you should be saying things like that!" Steven puts his hands on her shoulders.
Her powers were out of control that the other gems came out with tears in their eyes.
"(Y/n)! Stop crying! You're powers are making our eyes flooded!" Amethyst tried to get rid of her tears.
"(Y/n), please. I know it hurts, but you need to stop." Garnet spoke.
Pearl went inside to a quick second and came back with some tea. "Here, drink this." Pearl handed (Y/n) the cup. She accepted the drink and took a slow sip.
"It just hurts guys." (Y/n) whispered.
Everyone was trying to cheer her up, but nothing worked. Just before they could give up, her gem suddenly began to glow. Everyone gaps in awe as it shows a hologram of two human in clothing from the human zoo. A man and a woman. The man was tall and muscular with black hair that reached below his ears and (e/c) eyes. The human was beautiful and two inches smaller than the man, she had (h/c) in a pixie cut and blue eyes.
"Mom. Dad." (Y/n) wipes her tears away.
Everyone watched carefully at (Y/n)'a parents.
"Hi, I'm A-9!" The man greeted.
"Hi, I'm B-3!" The woman replied.
The hologram showed how they meet in the zoo. They soon began to hang out together and play together. Strangers became friends. Friends soon began lovers. Time passed for them and soon the Choosening was about to begin. Her parents prayed to the voices that they will be together and forever. Her mother was called first. Both of her parents were filled with anxiety, but it faded when her father's name was called. A-9 spines B-3 around and sealed their fate with a kiss.
"They fell in love before the Choosening." (Y/n) was astonished.
"That shows love." Garnet smiles.
They silenced themselves again as the hologram shows B-3 holding a baby in her arms. A-9 was behind them tears of joy. They had a daughter.
"What are you two going to call her." Another human asked.
"We're going to give her a unique name." A-9 said.
"We're going to call her (Y/n)." B-3 announced.
"(Y/n)! That's you!" Steven pointed.
Her gem showed how she began to grow. Taking her first steps. Saying her first worlds. Playing with her parents and other children. (Y/n) spend her time being with her parents. Laughing, talking, singing, etc. This was her old life and she loved it, but it didn't last long. Her parents caught the illness that killed them. They began to feel weak and couldn't walk. Little (Y/n) was crying to them. "Please be better! I don't want to lose you both!" Her parents caressed her cheeks. "Be strong, our little one." (Y/n) could feel their hand turn cold and fell to the floor. The others humans mourned for their deceased friends.
The entrance door opens and two Amethyst came and collected the dead bodies. (Y/n) tried to stop them, but the Skinny Jasper caught her and pulled her in a comforting hug as she stroke (Y/n)'s hair. (Y/n) fell into a deep depression. She wouldn't eat, play or talk. The children tried to cheer her up, but nothing worked. She wanted to be alone. Later, the Amethysts guards tired to play with her and do silly stuff to make her smile. It worked, but only for a second.
Another hologram showed (Y/n) sitting near a tree. A shadow blocks the light. She looks up and saw Blue Diamond. Blue Diamond took her in as her own daughter. She was jovial again. She played with her new mother and her pearl. Soon she meet her aunt and her pearl. She was babysat by Yellow one time and Yellow wasn't beaming about it. She thought the human was annoying, until...
"Aunt Yellow. Maybe if you put that ship there then it should help with your planet." (Y/n) pointed out.
Yellow was confused at her, but gave it a try. (Y/n) was right and Yellow was shocked about it. Later, that day, they bonded and enjoyed each other's company. The next hologram showed (Y/n) turning into a Diamond. Years went by and she saw less of her mother and aunt. She was kept in her room and studied all day. She wasn't allowed to go outside unless her mother, aunt, or guard are with her. She felt as if she was drifting from them.
"If you were that ashamed of me...then you should have let me died a hundred years ago!!!"

The glow faded. Everyone was looking at (Y/n) seeing if she was alright. She stood up and turns to them. She was smiling with tears in eyes. "My parents are right, I have to be strong. Because, I'm a Crystal Gem!"
Everyone smiled at her and ran up to her and pulled her into a group hug. She laughed with her friends. She knows what her purpose is now. To protect the home of her ancestors and fight for freedom.

Somewhere on Homeworld
Blue and Yellow were frustrated at themselves on their words to (Y/n). Now they've lost her forever. Or have they.
"What are we going to do, Yellow?" Blue cried.
"We're going to Earth and get her back." Yellow said.