Part 51

The foot was slowly rising up as everyone was unharmed beneath the foot. Shoving the foot off everyone was Garnet and Steven's fusion, Sunstone. "Awwwwwwwwwww yeah! You better step off!" Sunstone dusts off her upper hands. "Chillax, my dudes. Your rockin' pal Sunstone is holdin' it down."
Everyone was amazed by their friends new fusion. They shower her with compliments and stare at her with awe.
"Unbelievable!" Peridot gasped. Sunstone bends down and points at Peridot with a wide grin. "Oh, you better believe it." Peridot smiled. "Okay!"
"Sunstone, what are we gonna do? White Diamond's never going to listen, and she's never going to let us leave."Connie explains. "If she won't listen, we'll make her listen." Sunstone said with confidence. "And how are we gonna do that?" Amethyst asked.
"I know she's in there. We'll bust into her head and change her mind."
Everyone cheers.
Sunstone points up at the Diamond Ship."Let's take that bully down!" She then breaks the fourth wall. "But remember kids: if you ever have to deal with a bully, be sure to tell an adult."
"Whose Sunstone talking to?" (Y/n) whispered to Connie, but she shrugs her shoulders. Sunstone then yanks Pearl and Amethyst onto her shoulders and sprints towards the giant pink foot of the ship Sunstone summons her fusion weapon, suction cup gauntlets, before climbing the ship's leg. "Kids, don't try this at home." Sunstone leaps onto ship's leg. "Ha! Bungacowa!" She then speaks in inspirational quoting. "Ah! Yeah! You can do it! Believe in yourself! Always... do... your best!"
The ships actives as the arms draw back and prepares to swat away Sunstone. "Oh, no!" Sunstone yells as she is flung off the ship and collapse on the ground infusing, revealing Steven and Garnet in her new form. Amethyst grunts. "No dice."
"We need to be bigger." Garnet advised. "Then let's fuse. All four of us. It's the only way we're gonna get up to her head." Steven encouraged. "I'm in!" Amethyst shouts. Pearl smirks. "I'm in, too."
Garnet rises up. "Then it's decided. It's time to form Obsidian."
The others back away to give some space for Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven to perform their fusion dance. The four of them dance into the center as they form a pyramid shape. A bright light forms around them as they grow bigger than ever. The light disappears as Obsidian is revealed and lets out a battle cry. Everyone stares at amazement as they witnessed the biggest fusion in front of them.
"They're hu-u-u-u-ge!" Peridot shouts in excitement.
Obsidian begins to climb up the Diamond ship as it attempts to swat the fusion away, but Obsidian was able to dodge in time.
"Guys, we've gotta do something to keep those hands off of them." said Connie. "Connie's right, Obsidian needs our help to get to the head of the ship." (Y/n) said.
"Right. But, first, I made you both a little somethin'." Bismuth hands Connie and (Y/n) their own swords.
"My own sword?" Connie gasped. "It's perfect!"

(You may chose your own and side note it's blue like her gem and original sword

(You may chose your own and side note it's blue like her gem and original sword.)
"I needed a new sword! Thank you, Bismuth!" (Y/n) smiles. Bismuth winks at them. "Let's show White Diamond we mean Bismuth."
Lapis picks up Bismuth and flies towards the giant ship while Peridot leaps upon her trash can lid and gives the hand for Connie and (Y/n) to grab. "Grab on."
The others help distract the Diamond ship as they continue to damage it.Bismuth transforms her arm into a blade. "Time to take this thing apart!"
Connie and (Y/n)'s swords and Bismuth scrape and cut the legs as they are flown close to its surface before flying higher.
"Set your eyes on me, Homeworld! I, Peridot, have returned, not as your servant, but as your savior! I rule the skies!" Peridot boasts.
This gave an opportunity for the ship to swat at Peridot, but misses. Lapis cleverly leads the Yellow arm to attack the other, temporarily incapacitating it against Obsidian's advance.
"Try and catch me, you enlarged, bipedal housing unit!" Peridot laughs.
Everyone was doing their best to distract the ship, but the ship's arms were able to knock Lapis and Bismuth out of the sky. Lapis lands on a platform away from everyone as Bismuth falls towards the ground. Fortunately, Peridot used her powers to catch her on time. Once Peridot was distracted, the ship's arm swats at Peridot, sending her to the ground as Connie and (Y/n) were falling. Obsidian extend an arm and catches the girls.
The Diamond ship raises an arm to attack again, but Connie and (Y/n) raises their sword to defend. "Heads up! We've got this!" Connie shouts. Obsidian summons the weapons of the fusion's individual Gems and combines them into a handle. The handle is inserted into the magma of Obsidian's upper mouth, forging a fiery greatsword for Obsidian to wield.(Y/n) lowers her and Connie's sword. "I think we should let them take this one."
Obsidian swings against the approaching hands, slicing them apart. Obsidian plunges her greatsword into the Diamond ship and uses it as a platform to leap to the face. The Diamond ship then attempts to smash Obsidian with its face into a nearby Homeworld structure causing everyone to unfuse. Luckily, they were able to climb up.
"Guys! Connie! (Y/n)!" Steven calls out.
(Y/n) uses her sword and leaps next to him, while Connie plunges her sword into the chest of the ship as she was dangling.
"Keep going! I'm right behind you!" Connie shouts.
Everyone enters inside the eyes of the ship and falls into White's room. The five of them were standing before White Diamond.
"White Diamond." Steven said.
In front of them a were White, Blue, and Yellow posing in the same as White. Not only that, but said and acted the same of White, even with her voice.
"Oh, Starlight, what are you doing crawling in here? You want your legs back? You want your planet back?" White asked. "Surely, you can understand why I can't let you leave. Look what you did to yourself last time."
"White Diamond, my name is Steven Universe. I'm here to-" Steven started to approach White, but was stop by White Pearl blocking his path.
"My, my. We've been causing quite a scene, haven't we?" White said. (Y/n) stares at Blue and Yellow with horror. "What have you done to them?! They're --" White shushes (Y/n) as the posses gems mimic her.
"Poor Yellow. Her impurities absorb all the blue in her light. She's so strong... but so weak when it comes to Blue. Ah, and Blue -- her impurities soak up all of the warmth in her spectrum. She thinks she needs you both, Pink and (Y/n)." White explains. She turns her attention to Steven. "As for me, I'm certain I don't need you. After all, I'm every color of the light. But you're a part of me. The part I always have to repress." She turns to (Y/n). "As for you, (Y/n). Since you are part of Blue, you are apart of me. A part I never thought I would need."
"What?!" Steven exclaims. "Dude, what is she even talking about? This is nonsense." Amethyst whispered. White chuckles. "Oh. Hello there. Your new friends are so funny. Is that what they're supposed to be? Funny?"
White blinks her eyes, and once she's opened them, a white beam of light shoots at Amethyst. Amethyst yells in pains as she falls to her knees. "Hey, White dirtwad! That all you got?! ... Huh?" Suddenly Amethyst's gems turns gray as her entire form was losing color and collapses.
"Amethyst!" (Y/n) cried.
"Leave her alone!" Garnet demanded.
White uses her powers and shoots at Garnet, causing her to lose her colors.
"Stop!" Pearl begs.
White uses her powers one more time and hits Pearl. Steven and (Y/n) are horrified at the sight of their friends' pain.
"It's a pity, the way you bring out the worst in others. See how you've encouraged their deficiencies? It's written all over their gems: insecure, dependent, obsessed." White describes the gems that are struggling to stand. "Oh, no, no. G-guys! Come on, snap out of it!" Steven kneels to Amethyst and tries to lift her up. "Guys! Please! Hang in there!" (Y/n) tears up. White then spoke bitterly. "Please stop helping them. You'll only make things worse. That's what you do. I make things better. Here..." White snaps her fingers. The Crystal Gems open their eyes as they were under White's control.
White Diamond snaps her fingers. Amethyst opens her eyes and turns her head to look at Steven, smiling and spoke with White's voice. "Oh, thank you, White Diamond, I feel excellent now. Oh, thank you. How generous of you."
The others rise up as they do the same pose of White.
"Thank you, White Diamond. We feel so much better now." Garnet said in White's voice. Pearl's head rotates 360 degrees as she rises before facing forward. "I feel excellent."
"There we are! I've removed their flaws! Now there is nothing to hinder my white light from sparking through them. I'd rather not spread my uninhibited self so thin, you know, but you've made it absolutely necessary. Now, the impurities you've encouraged in them are gone. Now, they are brilliant! Now, they are perfect! Now... they are me!" White praised herself as a light shines behind herself.
"You're wrong. Please, just listen to me! Our friends don't need to be fixed! They're fine the way they are, flaws and all!" Steven exclaims.
"There you go again. Do you understand why you both defend their flaws? I know why, Pink and (Y/n). You two like surrounding yourself with inferior Gems."
"What?!" (Y/n) yells. "You both enable their terrible behavior so you both can be the best of the worst." White said smugly. "That's not true! And, even if it is -- even if it was, y-you're talking about my mom. You're not talking about me!" Steven explains.
White and all the gems cackle maliciously. "Your mom?" She continues to cackle.
Now, Connie enters the room and prepares to fight. "Guys, I'm here!" Pearl stops her with her spear. "Huh? Pearl?"
"Connie!" Steven and (Y/n) shouted. "Well, what have we here? It's another one of your pets." White said through Pearl. Connie fights with Pearl. Before Steven and (Y/n) were about to stop them, they were held back by Garnet and Amethyst. This caused Connie to be distracted long enough for Pearl to disarm her and grab her. She drags her to the everyone.
"Let her go." (Y/n) demands. "These worthless Gems weren't enough, were they? See how you surround yourself with lower life forms? You've smothered yourself in them. It feels good, doesn't it, Pink and (Y/n)?" White mocks. "Dulling your power, hiding your face, blaming everything on someone else." She turns to Steven. "You became Rose Quartz to deceive your pathetic friends. And now, you've improved on that because you're even deceiving yourself."
"No. You're wrong! I'm not my mom!" Steven yells.
"But don't you know things about her that you couldn't possibly know?"
Steven then remembers the flashbacks of Pink's memories. "I-I've just been connecting with her. My powers, they -- they help me connect to others. I-I'm not her. I'm just... feeling her feelings..."
"Isn't it obvious? Even though you've embedded yourself in that human child, your light can't help shining through. You know you're in there. You've known it all along. Stop cowering inside your gem. You can hide from yourself, but you can't hide from me, Pink." She turns to (Y/n). "As you for (Y/n), you have connected to Blue by using her powers. You may think that you're still human, but you're not anymore. You're just another life form that has a gem on her chest."
(Y/n) places a hand on her gem. She doesn't know how to respond to White's statement. Connie struggles from Pearl's grasp to expose her mouth from behind Pearl's hand and speak. "Don't listen to her, guys! She's just trying to mess with you!"
White Diamond reaches out, picking Steven up with two fingers away from his friends.
"Steven!" Connie and (Y/n) called out. (Y/n) frees herself some Garnet's grasp and pulls out her sword. She strikes at White, causing her to grunt in pain and let go of Steven. (Y/n) caught him on time and placed him down behind her.
"I'm not letting you hurt anyone I care about anymore!" (Y/n) declares as he readies her sword. White looks at her hand and chuckles. "I see that you've grown stronger, (Y/n). It's a shame I have to remove your flaws." White closes her eyes and reopens them as the beam of light shoots (Y/n).
(Y/n) screams in pains as her gem and appearance lose color and turns gray all over. She collapsed and struggled to get up.
"(Y/N)!!!" Steven and Connie cried.
Once Steven was distracted, White grabs him again and pulls him closer to her. Steven was left speechless as White peers with wide eyes and reachs towards him with a deranged grin as he struggles in vain to escape." Now, Starlight... This has gone on long enough." She pinches Steven's gem with her enormous fingernails. "It's time to come out, Pink."
White Diamond tugs at Steven's gem, proceeding to remove it from his belly.
"No-o-o-o!" Connie and (Y/n) tear up.
Not even struggling, White pulls out Steven's gem off.