Part 48

(Y/n) woke up in a strange place. Everywhere pink clouds were covering the floors.
"What is this place?" (Y/n) asked herself.
"It's my room." A gentle voice spoke from behind.
(Y/n) saw that behind her was someone she thought she will never meet. "Rose Quartz." (Y/n) whispered. Rose smiled at her.
"Should I call you Aunt Rose or Aunt Pink." (Y/n) jested.
Rose let's put a gentle laugh as she glows and reforms back into her original form as Pink Diamond. Pink kneels down in front of (Y/n) and strokes her (h/l) blue hair. "Hello, (Y/n)."
(Y/n) smiles at her aunt as tears stream down from her eyes. She jumps into Pink's arms as she sobs into her stomach.
"I've been wanting to meet you for so long!" (Y/n) sobbed. Pink strokes (Y/n)'s hair in comfort.
"There, there. It's alright. Now I can finally see you." Pink wipes away her niece's tears.
(Y/n) breaths in and out as she calms down. "I've heard so much about you. After hearing you were shattered, I couldn't believe it and now learning you were on Earth the entire time, I was relieved yet angry at the same time."
"I could see why, you were tired of being kept in the dark and just wanted to be there for your new family."
"You know about my parents, don't you?"
Pink nods. "And I'm sure they would be so proud of you."
"Thanks, Aunt Pink."
Pink caressed (Y/n) cheek as she laid a small kiss on her forehead. "I think I should be thanking you."
(Y/n) looks at her confusedly. "Why would you be thanking me?" She asked.
"Because you are helping the Earth, your friends, and your family." (Y/n) shook her head. "I'm not helpful. I'm not even strong enough, I couldn't persuade my mother and Aunt Yellow to listen to me and worst of all Connie and Steven are locked up with me. I should be in that tower not them."
Pink placed her hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders. "No, you are helpful and don't forget about it." She turned away. "Yellow and Blue would lock me up in the tower every time I did something wrong, but that's in the past now." Pink cups (Y/n)'s face in her hands. "What's important now is that you go back to Steven and save the Earth and your family."
"But...but, I'm not too sure if I can do this." (Y/n) answers unsurely.
"(Y/n) you are stronger than this and I know it." Pink stood up. "It's time for you to go."
"But, Aunt Pink..."
Pink kisses (Y/n) forehead one last time. "I'm so happy I got to meet you, my niece. Please pass this message to Steven, tell him I love him."
(Y/n) nods. "I'll be sure he gets it." (Y/n) embraces her aunt before leaving.
"I love you, Aunt Pink."
"I love you too, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) woke up to find she was back in the tower with Steven and Connie sleeping beside her. She smiles at the both of them as she pulled them closer to her. She looks at Steven and places a kiss on his hair.
"Your mom said she loves you, Steven." As if he could understand her, Steven smiled peacefully in his sleep.
"I'm glad to have you as my cousin. My cousin from Earth."