Part 78

"I have to say, Xipilli, your ship is pretty cool." Steven commented. "It looks similar to mine." (Y/n) analyzed. "Thanks. Mother mentioned that Aunt Blue gave you a ship like this." Xipilli told.
They began to talk more about what they would do when they get to Homeworld. They would goof around, go for long walks, show their own powers, etc. Whatever they planned on doing together.
Not long they made it to Homeworld. Xipilli landed his ship very smoothly. After that, everyone exited the ship.
"Before we start our day together, I want to go say 'Hello' to mother." (Y/n) said. "Yeah, why don't we all say 'Hello', it would be very polite." Steven adds. So the three cousins decided to enter inside the palace and went directly to the throne room. Inside were the Diamonds sitting on their thrones as many gems were present.
"Mother!" (Y/n) waved. Blue gasped as she spotted her daughter. She stood up from her throne and walks towards her daughter. "Hello, my little one!" Blue scoped up her daughter hugged her closed to her cheek.
"Hey, everyone!" Steven waved. "I'm back, Mother!" Xipilli waved to his mother.
White and Yellow stood up and walked towards the cousins. Like Blue, Yellow scoped up her son. "Welcome back, my son."
"Hey, guys!" A familiar voiced called out. Bursting from the crowd, Spinel spring her way towards her best friend. Xipilli was placed down as Spinel tackled him into a hug. Steven and (Y/n) laughed at the scene in front of them. Blue placed her daughter down as Spinel pulled Steven and (Y/n) into a group hug.
"I'm glad to see you again!" Spinel smiled. "It's great to see you too, Spinel." (Y/n) smiled softly. "Agreed." Steven added.
"Xipilli explained to me that you guys are having a cousinly bonding day, so don't worry about me distracting ya! I'll just keep the Diamonds and the other gems entertained." Spinel told them.
"Don't worry, Spinel. Maybe next time, we could do something together." (Y/n) suggested. Spinel clapped her hands. "I would like that very much!" Xipilli chuckles. "That will happened. Until then, Spinel is with me and she still needs to teach me some of her juggling tricks." The group laughed.
"Now that we're here, why don't we put our bags away and start our cousin day?" Steven spoke. (Y/n) and Xipilli nodded as they went to their separate rooms to put their bags away.
Once (Y/n) entered her room, she inhaled the scent and lets out a satisfied exhale. "Still has that good room smell." She collapsed on her bed and she rested her bag next to herself. She smiled to herself as she lives back at the fun memories of Homeworld. (Y/n) slowly rises up from her bed and looks at her reflection from her mirror. "What Xipilli said about keep his culture is really inspiring. He has his Aztec culture, Steven has the modern culture, and mine is from the Human Zoo." She looks back at her clothing. She twirls the star from her necklace as she begins to think.
Bop! An idea is thought out!
"I need to call Steven!" (Y/n) reached for her phone and dialed Steven.

Steven: Hello? (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Steven, could you send the pebbles to my room? I need their help with something.

Steven: Sure, but what is it?

(Y/n): It's a surprise.

Steven: Okay, I'll send them over.

After hanging up, it didn't take along for the pebbles to come knocking at her door. (Y/n) lets them in as she explained to them her plan as they happily saluted.

A few minuted have passed as Xipilli and Steven were standing outside (Y/n)'s door.
"What is taking her?" Xipilli scratched his head. Steven shrugged his shoulders.
Not long, the door opened to reveal (Y/n) in her new clothing; a blue strapless crop top, white jeans, her star necklace, and her hair covered with a flower crown.

"Woah!" Steven and Xipilli eyed turned to stars

"Woah!" Steven and Xipilli eyed turned to stars. "Nice, new look, (Y/n)!" Steven exclaimed. "Yes, absolutely beautiful!" Xipilli commented. "Thank you." (Y/n) blushed. "But, I have ask, why the new look?" Steven raised his brow. "Well, when I saw Xipilli's outfit today I was so I could show my old culture where I was born in the Human Zoo."
Hearing that has put her cousins in tears. "So beautiful!"
Xipilli wipes away his tears. "Now that we're all here. Let's start out cousinly bonding!" Steven and (Y/n) cheered. "Yeah!"