chapter five; Liar.

{EDITED}
.*.*.*.*.
Lauren's pov
"W-wow" someone voice spoke from behind me, making me jump away from Hayden. I turn my head towards the voice, my eyes instantly lock with her teared ones. No no this shouldn't be happening!

And here we have, Annie Leblanc.

"Crap!" Hayden mumbles pushing me away, I felt sick just thinking about what I did. What's wrong with me? how messed up can someone be?

Hayden speaks up, "A-Ann's it isn't what it looks like I promise", I break eye contact with Annie and met Hayden's, is this guy serious! It is what it looks like, saying that makes things worse. I wanted to hit him across the face, but it's my mistake too.. I feel sick again.

It was quite for a few moments, all three of us staring at each other, even the ghost can feel the tension in the air. A few moments of silence Annie speaks her voice was hard and cold, it's like she had no emotion or hatred going through her right now  but I know she's trying not to cry "I don't know...we thought something happened to Lauren so I.."she pointed towards herself "Came to see if she's okay, and turns out she's have a blast".

I cough "no it's not what it looks like".

Idiot! Not that phrase, now I'm seriously gonna die.

I deserve it.

...but I like him.

She narrows her eyes "your lying again? It's clearly what it looks like. You are making out with my boyfriend."

I felt the air being knocked out of me, I opend my mouth to speak but I couldn't speak I felt so weak and stupid. My mouth opens and closes repeatedly. Tears started to fill my eyes making my vision blurry "A-annie I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-".

"You did mean it though.."her voice trailed of and started to stare at hayden who's standing there with tears running down his face. Oh heck look at us! It's my fault. "It's okay, I don't blame you hayden..I know why you would chose her anyway, she's pretty, she's got a nice body, people actually like her, and im...nothing".

I shake my head "no no no you are something! You're my bestfreind?"

She let's out a heartless laugh "bestfreind? Are you serious? Is this what bestfreinds do now?"

"Annie..." Hayden was about to start, but Annie waved her hand in the air.

"Not only is she better than me, but she's also my best friend. You can have her."

"Bye" she didn't even bother waiting for a reply and runs off towards where our friends were sitting.

What the hell have I done.

This is all because I need a toilet.

.*.*.*.*.

Annie's pov

It's not like I didn't expect him to cheat on me, I just didn't expect it to be Lauren out of everyone.

I've been locked in my room for two days straight now, all my work and projects have been cancelled. My mums being understanding which is something I'm grateful for, but she's making me go to school tomorrow since I can't miss more days.

I don't want to go.

If I go I have to face them two, and I'm not mentally or physically ready for that. I wish I slapped them both when I first saw them, but...it hurts so much.