"Im so sorry kenzie so sorry"Chapter 62

It hurts, like a lot and I can't seem to stop it.

GET READY KIDS THIS IS GOING TO BE CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY

~~~~
Third person

"Maddie,please answer I'm really scared"
"Maddie,His here,I can feel it"
"Maddie omg Maddie his standing outside!"
"Mads—Beeb beeb"

It's not the blond girls fault she put her phone on silent, she's working. Modeling. She can't hear her phone—the voicemail. Too much shouting in the room, yet her phone is so silent.

Although the girl on the other side of the phone isn't on silent. She's crying, screaming, yet to everyone her calls are silent.

It was only a voicemail, that meant so much In the end.

Answer your phone kids.

You never know whos here today, might not be here tommorow and it can be your fault.

~~~
Johnny pov

It's around 11:32pm right now, I left Kenzie back in the house, was it good that I did that? Maybe I should've hear her out,I mean why didn't she just tell me? It could be so much easier, ugh easy for me but not for her.

I get it though, she doesn't want us hurt, be she can be hurt so hurt. The most important thing in a relationship is trust, not hiding secrets. Secrets this big.

"Johnny?" Someone voice rings in my head, I turn around and see Sophia. Raising an eyebrow at her, "Sophia? Why you here out at night".

She shrugs her shoulders, sitting on the floor the floor "can't sleep, I can ask you the same thing though" she doesn't even look at me as she pats the floor next to her.

I awkwardly sit down keeping some distance, she laughs when I don't answer. Why am I out here again? Oh right Kenzie! "Uh just went to see Mackenzie".

Her mouth forms into an 'o' "trouble in paradise?" She jokes, but I don't laugh or smile at her. I can't smile, I have this weird feeling in my stomach that I should go back to Kenzie right now and it's bad choice I left her. "Wait there's actually a problem?".

Ignoring the feeling I sigh heavily and nod, "yeah, I don't Understand though" I pause, she nods her head urging me to continue. "She's always hiding something".

"Something big or small?".

"I-uh I guess big".

"that's not good, aren't you guys like dating?" She says, I nod my head—are we though? "Well That's bad and you know what you should do?".

"What".

"Break up with her".

"What!" I say, no we don't, just because she's made a mistake doesn't mean it's time for us to break up, it's the complete opposite of that, we need to stay together her dad is dangerous he could do anything—

Oh my god.

I left her alone!

"No. We don't need to break up. I have to go", I say standing up not even bothering to look back at her, I carry on walking to the cabin. Kenzie will be fine, someone must be home right now right?