Airplane

I slept at 3am yestrday (today kinda) and I'm dying🤧

♡♡♡
{Johnnys pov}

As soon as kenzie closed the door of the uber,I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding. Shutting the door behind me, I jump when I see my mum staring right at me with a mischievous glint In her eyes, "jeez women you scared me".

She laughs..woah she's happy and not moody? That's a first. Because my mum is scary when she wants to be,
I roll my eyes at her and ask her,
"What do you want mum".

She stops laughing and breathed in and out, she finally stops and her serious face comes on. But I didn't miss how her eyes are shouting 'IM HAPPY YOUR GOING TO BE HAPPY'.
"So John, we are going on holiday".

I smile, I haven't had a proper family moment in so long because of how busy we are. "That's great mum, we haven't had them in so long".

Her smile grows wider, I raise an eyebrow at how wierd she's acting.
"Yeah...we're leaving tommorow, I've already packed your bag."

I love my mum, I didnt have to put the effort into any of this. I kiss her on the check and she smiles, I mumble a goodnight and walk up stairs.

I was about to open my bedroom door, but I've just realised how...quite Lauren has been. I walk to the other side of the hallway, towards her room, knocking.

Knock

No answer.

Knock

No answer.

Knock.

You know what who cares, I open the door and enter her white and grey room. Not seeing her in here, confusion covers my face, at this time she's in her room.

I shrug when I hear the shower turn on, I guess shes having a shower. I go stand near her desk looking through all her pictures.

When she draws she expresses her feelings while doing it, my eyes scrunch up in confusion. Why are they all sad? She seemed happy.

I sit down on her chair, I pick up one.
The girl was standing with an umbrella on her hand, a cloud on top of her head, the umbrella was black and white at the top but ends up rainbow at the bottom, the rainbow goes down a drain.

And it says;

Please don't wash away the colouring.

Sheesh deep.

I turn and look at the other picture, she draw a girl sitting on the floor.
Her hands were on her face, rainbow falling down from in between her fingers,she's wearing a black and white dress with the rainbow puddles all around her.

I turn my head and look at her freinds pictures all over her wall,
Getting up I look through them.

Kenzie.annie.other girls I didnt know existed. Fans. And kenzie. And other people.

I look even further, one picture caught my eye. No it's not of me and her, although I saw alot of them, it was of her and Hayden. And the worst part is, she is smiling.

Your Propaly asking why is that worse?

I still haven't really forgiven Hayden,
After all he broke my bestfreinds heart and he kisses my sister. Honestly, I know I sound pathetic..

Why don't I let her and him date? Why don't I let them like eachother?

And I don't have an answer to that, I guess. I smile softly at the pictures of me and Lauren as babies, with chocolate covering all our faces, us in baths, us just being well..us.