Johnnyorlando

I zip the bag before swinging it over my shoulder, walking towards the the bedroom door. I open it and close it.

I've been staying at Annie's for two days, last time i called Lauren was two days ago. And honestly I was bieng little bit harsh. She was just stressing me out and I do feel bad, I really do.

Yestrday my dad texted me but Nadia answerd it, thank God because I was busy helping Annie with her maths.

I never actually knew what he wanted, but I'll see when I get home.
I go down to the LeBlancs kitchen and I find everyone sitting there. A smile Slowely creeps up my face.
"Morning!"I say.

Annie looks up and smiles widely "Hey John, how are ya?"

"I'm fine thanks, you? Also Annie and everyone thank you for everything, but I should be heading home"I say, hugging them.

"Oh, It's okay your welcome anytime Johnny" Katie says, and I smile saying thank you and a small good bye.

I walk towards the main door, twisting the handle open.I leave the door, about to close it before I heard my name.

"Johnny!" Annie yells, I turn look up at her, looking confused "wait I have to tell you something"

"Okay?" I said, but it came out more as a question. She runs up to me and hugs me so tight, i was taken back for a second before putting my hands around her waist.

"Thank you, Thank you so much Johnny for everything. I really am"
She mumbles, her breath against my skin.

I smile "it's okay", and she finally let's go and we lock eyes. I've never really noticed how bright her eyes are.
Her coco brown eyes are staring right at my green forest ones.

She breaks eye contact "but Johnny, don't go against your sister okay? I don't want that to happen".

I sigh, why does she care? She kissed her boyfriend, well ex boyfreind.
"Fine".

A little bit late for that.

I wave goodbye and get into my jeep.

It's going to be a long day.

♡♡♡
I open the door using my house keys.
All the lights are off wich made me slightly confused, I walk towards the kitchen and no one there.

"Mum?dad?" I yell,my voice echoes through the empty house. I sigh, obviously no one is home. Wich is wierd as Sundays we do nothing.

I get out my iPhone X and press messages, I decided to text my mum because she answers quicker.

Johnny;
Hey mum it's Johnny, I'm home and no one is here where are u?

I close my phone and wait for her reply, wich suprisngly toke a while.
When she didn't reply I sigh, walking up stairs into my room. I close the door and take my shirt off.

It's hot In here.

I run a hand through my hair, What am I going to say to Lauren? She obviously hates me now.

I flop my self on the bed, it was quite for a moment and all you can hear
Was my breathing.

Ding!

I grab my phone from next to me and look at my mum's message in shock.

Mum;
We aren't home were in the hospital, you said you didn't care yestrday Johnny, make your mind up!

I stare at the text, i didnt say anything yestrday what is she on?

Johnny;
Mum what are you saying I didn't say anything yestrday. I didnt even text any of you! Why are you in the hospital?

I'm waiting for my mum to reply, the bubble comes on with the three dots.

Mum;
Your dad texted you last night, and you said stuff. Also Lauren is in the hospital. She tired killing her self Johnny.
Last seen 7;19pm

My phone drops from my hand and slams on the floor, my eyes widen.
She tried killing her self? Why would she do that?

Then realisation hit me. What i said obviously has something to do with It.
Why did I do that? Tears threatend my eyes, but I try blinking them back.

It's my fault.

I growl and stand up punching the wall. Over and over and over again.
I'm pretty sure my knuckles were bleeding slightly but I didnt care.

Why did I do that, I'm so stupid.

I grab the nearest thing and smash it on the floor, wich was my flower vase.

Lauren got me.

Tears by now are falling down my cheeks. I fall to the floor, my hands landing on the glass all over the place.
I wince, closing my eyes.

I hate my self, but right now Lauren needs me.

♡♡♡

A/N
Sorry if it's short, I'll try to make it longer.

Also next chapter is more of a Instagram one...

That's why the story called Instagram drama.

Uhhh yeah bye guys❤

OH I ALMOST FORGOT;

THANK YOU FOR 258 READERS🖤

Honestly makes me happy xz