What? a holiday

Hey freinds, first of all I would like to thank crappyusernames for the cover, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW HER SHES AMAZINGLY FUNNY.

♡♡♡
Kenzies pov;

"Today was great, thanks John and Lauren" I say, hugging them. Johnny smiles as he hugs me back and I couldnt help but smile, he's being really sweet and helpful lately.
"And um Johnny?".

He let's go of the hug and stares at me questionabley,I play with my hair and a smile again comes onto my face
"Thank you, thank you for everything even from....yestrday".

His smile drops I can tell his thinking,
After a few awkward seconds he forces a smile, "don't make your self feel special I would of don't it for anyone".

How am I making my self feel special? All I did was thank this idiot.
I hold back the urge to roll my eyes, I nod my head and wave goodbye.
I get into the uber, he smiles at me and I put a small smile on my face for the sake of it.

Why did you have a crush on that freak?

I don't know, you tell me.

Your stupid, you can do so much better than that. What happend to Brandon?

Shut up, Brandon and I are over.

Realising I'm talking to my self, I let out a small laugh. How is Brandon?
We broke up on good terms, it's just me and him,us, wasn't working so we decided to just be freinds. I get my phone out of my back pocket, opening Instagram.

Searching; brandonrowland

Woah, he's hotter than before I'll tell you that. 2.2m followers, I laugh looking at his photos, such a child.
Yet his still hot and cute.

Not as much as Johnny

Do you always have to speak?

Ignroing the voice fighting with me,
I decided to text him. Hesitantly I press 'send message'.

To brandonrowland; hey Brandon
It's kenz, been a while. How are ya?

Knowing his not going to reply anytime soon, I close my phone and look out the window.

I swear all car rides are long.

♡♡♡

"Mum I'm home!" Finally after an extremely long ride, with a driver who doesn't know the definition of shut up,I'm home.

"Mackenzie! I missed you", my mum yells walking towards me, with her big open arms waiting for a hug.
I still can't believe she calls me Mackenzie and not kenzie or something.

Don't get me wrong, I love my name.
I just hate how long it is, so I would rather be called kenzie or kenz, what ever. Just not Mackenzie.

I hug her back getting squished in her arm. I.cant.breath. "m-mum..me...air..throat".

She quickly moves away from my hug, and her eyes sparkle. This women is hiding something and I'm going to find out. " What are you hiding?".

She acts offended, "me?hiding?never", my mum is acting like a child right now. I raise an eyebrow at her and she sighs. "Fine you got me, I was going to make it a surprise. But you clearly don't want it to be".

I don't even bother replying, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "We are going on holiday with Orlando's! Isn't that amazing!". Her voice was happy and cheerful, I mean me and Johnny sorted out our problem...right?