(59)

Disclaimer: I changed ALL THE BED TO BUNCK BED, THERE 3 AND 6 PEOPLE IN EACH just makes more sense lol..

QOFTD: what's you're faviroute song?

Mine: be alright and read all about it 🤷‍♀

Haydens pov

We reached the campus earlier than anyone thought, 1:32PM to be exact. We're all waiting to know where were staying. After we out everything away well be doing an activity already, but you don't have to go if and I'm not sense Annie isn't, what's the point?

"Babbbeee I'm tierd" I complain to Annie as a small smile appears on her beautiful face she then shrugs pulling me into a hug, I put mg head on her shoulders immediately melting into her infamous hugs everyone loves, she pills away when she sees the teacher talking,loosing her warmth I pout making her roll her eyes and turn her attention back to the tierd teacher.

"Okay bisaclly there's room A and B for the boys and girls, every room there's three bunk beds and three closets, we choose wich room your staying in but not the beds, wich you well Propaly fight over but whatever"she pauses yawning making other people yawn, "I will read the girls first".

She goes on and on, and no names of our group is heard, until kenzies name was heard. "Mackenzie Ziegler you are also sleeping in room B with you is annie leblanc, Lauren Orlando" Que the girls squealing and laughs, "also Nadia Turner and Sophia Grace and hazel.." she carries on, who's Sophia? The girls stare at eachother weirdly Propaly confused too.

Kenzie asks Johnny and he whispers in her ears, making her glare down at the floor but then her eyes widen before rolling her eyes and shoving Johnny a hint of blush on her cheeks, "babe I'm going text me later,ya?" I nod at Annie giving her a quick peck as her and the girls loudly entering there side of the campus with Nadia.

"Now the boys" some boys cheer and shout 'finally', "room A is Hayden summeral, Johnnyorlando, Brandon Rowland, Ryan Joyce..Carson leuders..".

"Yes finally let's go bro!" Johnny says a huge smile on his face, what a girl. He takes his bags as I grab my own me john, Carson and Brandon walk towards the campus talking and laughing.

With the Ryan dude walking behind us.

I don't like him, not one bit, he just seems so obssesed with Annie it's worrying and annoying. Yes, I need jelly with my butter sandwich.

Let's hope nothing breaks between me and him if he ever talks to Annie like that again, call me a protective boyfreind I will kill him.

Already planning his funeral.

"Hey dude so wich bed is everyone sleeping in?" Johnny asks as we enter the cabin, there's an upstairs that we haven't gone up yet, right now as you walk straight through the door there's a living room not small not big either.

The fire place was open making it seem more cozy, the floors were Wooden but not those who hurt the nice ones. The couch is an L shape.

Do you get me?

As you walk further there's the kitchen, it's nice a table on the side enough for all of us. The kitchen is all wood, next to the kitchen is a small washing machine thing.

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

"Maybe we should go upstairs first then we'll see?" Carson says a joke voice on,I let out a small chuckle as Johnny glares at him. Carson holds his hands up in defense, "Woah dude come down only joking".