chapter 6:I'm fine.

First of all I would like to thank this person ^^^ for spamming and making me feel good that my effort into this book is something❤❤

♡♡♡
Annie Leblanc

It's lunch now, ignoring Lauren was so hard as she's basically in all my classes. I walk towards our table, ignoring the people's questionable eyes of what's happening.

I flop in between Johnny and ruby "Hey", I receive a a few 'hey's.
Getting my food out, I get out my nutella sandwich. I try taking a bite, but I just don't feel hungry.

Like my stomach doesn't want me to swallow, I try chewing the bite i just had, I cant. Getting a piece of tissue out I spit into it.

"Annie!" I hear ruby say, I can't I can't eat, why can't I eat? Nutella is my favourite "Anns, are you okay?".

"I'm fine ruby", her completely not buying it. And making a big deal is making everyone in the table stare at me, even Hayden and Lauren.

"Stop stari-" I get up and run towards the toilets, thank God there's toilets close to the dinning hall.
Pushing the door open, I start throwing up in the toilet sit.

Why am I throwing up?

I just sat there, throwing my guts out.
When I finally finish, i slide down the wall and tears started forming in my brown eyes.

One thing i realised. I kept throwing up after dinner yestrday.

I shake my head getting out all the negative, still crying in the cold hard floor in the school toilets.

It seems like I can't find help at all.

♡♡♡
~Johnnys pov~

She runs out mid sentence, making me stand up I was about to follow her before a voice stopped me "Leave her, she needs to be alone".

It was Lauren.

I shake my head "No Are you stupid?"
I can see kenz mumble a yes to herself, but I heard. Brushing it off "she adores nutella and she just spat it out, now she's sick."

Everyone on the table goes silent, I turn my head towards Hayden, giving him a confused look "aren't you supposed to be her boyfreind? What are you doing sitting down!"

Mackenzie shots me a look "he's not her boyfriend anymore," I give her a confused look, and Lauren jumps up in a worried expression.

It goes silent, again. "Okay, I don't care. I'm going to see her" I said, walking off ignoring Mackenzies calls. Honestly shouldn't they be her bestfreinds?

I'm standing out side the girls toilets, waiting for Annie to come out. When she finally does, she jumps when she sees me "Woah, john you scared me."

I ignore her, and look straight at her eyes. Puffed out and red eyes, her hair is more messy than usual.

She's been crying.

I narrow my at her "Have you been crying?"

She shakes her head almost to quickly "no,"She bites her lower lip.

She's lying.

"Annie stop lying," I glare at her, she opens her mouth to protest but I beat her to it. "You bite your lower lip when your lying, just tell me what's wrong."

She let's out a shakey sigh, her happy face crumbled making my heart clench, "Everything is wrong."

I nod understanding—but I didn't really understand. I sit the floor and pat the sear next to me, finally she sits on the floor.

She looks at me, dead in the eyes "john,I think I have eating disorder."

♡♡♡
Hope you enjoyed reading.
Sorry cliffhanger.

Also just to put it out there, people who actually have eating disorders are beautifle inside and out, I just put that in because I thought it would be a good for others to understand people genuinely go through this etc.

I love you, even if I don't know you