"I forgave,not forgot" chapter 60

Johnny pov
"You're leaving now?" Kenzie asks a little bit shocked as she stares at the suitcase in Nadia and Darius hands, "you haven't even been here for seven days yet".

"Yeah I know, I wish we don't have to go but you know the stupid court thing decided to make the date tomorrow," she pauses and looks down at the suitcase and back up at us, "I'm going to make him go to jail".

I nod my head at her encouragingly,biscally Darius and Nadia have been sent to go back because the court date has changed to tomorrow about her dad, I hope that idiot goes to jail. He deserves it, "yeah. Make him pay and don't be afraid" I say half smiling at both of them.

The trip is going to be without two people we love now, yes we love them and value Nadia as a friend. shes One of us. She was something she's not because of her dad, the problems at home made her how she was and we judged that.

But we didn't even know what was happening back at home.

"We have to go.." Darius says and gives as a small nod taking the bags away and out the cabin, Lauren runs up to Nadia and hugs her after that kenzie and even hazel. Annie took a while to talk to her, I don't know what they were talking about but it seemed important. "Bye guys" we wave at them as they walk down the small path that leads out the place.

Silence flies around the air as everyone stares at the figure who have disappeared, I sigh heavily, I hope everything goes well. For the both of them. They clearly like eachother, Darius even admitted it to us, but he said he doesn't want to pressure her, first the court things should be done then he'll figure out what happens next. "Guys! We have to go get ready, we're going to the public beach today and that's like half an hour away so we have to get ready" hazel says.

No one even replies to her but Carson who nods his head,mumbling an okay I say goodbye to kenzie and everyone before walking down to our area with Hayden and Carson next to me. "Well that happend, we're going to the beach now. Let's start the party!" Hayden screams fist pumbing the air. He can be such a child sometimes but who am I to judge? I'm always a child.

"Hayden, what's happening with you and Annie? You guys seem on edge" I say, as we enter the cabin and head upstairs packing the things we need. Thy really do seem on edge, Annie's annoyed at Hayden and hazel because she likes him and apparently he knew that but didn't bother to tell her. "She still seems pissed at you".

"Ughhh, she is! I said sorry so many times but she keeps ignoring me, it's not my fault a girl likes me right?" He groans stuffing a spare shirt in his bag, "I mean I love her and all but I don't understand what I did wrong".

Before I can even reply Carson does, his voice cold and hard as he clenches his jaw at Hayden, "yeah you never know why", I stare at him as he shakes his head zipping up his bag, "you never know what you do wrong. It's always Ann's fault she feels that way right? You're okay you never do anything wrong,right".

"What? What's the supposed to mean, I never do anything wrong! She's overreacting anyway" Hayden practically screams at Carson who scoffs at him replying with the most shocking but truthful thing. "You expect her to trust you like before when you cheated on her? She already had trust issues when Caleb passed away. And you didn't make it any better!".

Before Hayden can reply Carson leaves the room with a loud bang from the door, I stare at Hayden deciding not to say anything. He rolls his eyes and zips his bag up leaving the room. He might be my best friend but what Carson said it's true, Annie has lost someone she loved before, and I've known Annie sense babies. What Hayden did, didn't just hurt her, it hurt me and Carson. He cheated on her when they were dating for a year! I'm surprised she even dated him again.