@Kenzie

♡♡♡
~kenzies pov~
"So your telling me that Annie has been umm not eating after what happend?" I asked, trying to get all the information inside my head.
Right now me and Johnny are sitting in his kitchen island. His explaining everything and he clearly looked stressed.

I wouldn't be suprised, I mean his sister cheated on his bestfreind (annie) with his other bestfreind (hayden).

Now that's a problem.

He sighs, jumping of the island and walks towards the cupboard. "Yeah kenz, That's what happend".

All I could do is nod, it was quite for a few seconds before his face lights up and he turns towards me "Didn't Annie tell you? I bet she did you slept round her last night anyway".

I scratch the back of my neck "uhh yeah I did know about Lauren um cheating, but I didn't know about the food". I look at the floor because of disappointment,I had a sleepover how come I didnt realise after dinner she went to the toielt and came back look like a ghost? Am I that much of a bad bestfreind that I didn't focus of how much Annie was hurting?.

What if Annie tries to end her life?
What if Annie ignores me for not helping her? What if annie-

"You've got that thinking face on" Johnny says, putting a hand on my thigh. Ignoring the electricity that went flying up my body from his touch.

"D-do you think I'm a bad bestfreind? Like I didn't even notice she was broken! And you noticed in like 10 seconds. Annie even told me not to think of Lauren differently but it's hard. I'm such a bad friend right!" I get off the table, moving his hand away from me "I am tell me Johnny, yell at me for being stupid! Johnny yell at me! Do anything Johnny".

Tears were threatening to come down my eyes but I blink them back.
He doesn't answer and he just stares at me dumbfounded "I knew it" I whisper, shacking my head. "Thanks for the help".

He even told me I'm a bad friend, he told me that silently I can just see it In his eyes. I was about to walk off past him but he grabs my arm and pushes me against the counter and whispers "You are not a bad friend kenz".

It wasent just any whisper, His mouth was dangerously close to my own.
"I've been wanting to do this for so long".

I give a confused look "wha-".

He smashes his lips on mine.

I kissed back, with more passion than before. His soft lips against mine just feels so right. He smells like lemon? Really nice lemon.

He pushes me further into the counter, making our kiss (or makeout) deeper.

After a while, I push him off.
Breathing heavily for air.
"Wow" is the only thing he says, Well more like whipers.

What is it with him and whispering.

I shake my head "I'll see you tommrow orlando".

And I run off, pathetic I know.

♡♡♡♡

I wake up earlier than I was supposed to, throwing the sheets over my leg.
I get up and choose an outfit, today I'm wearing white crop top and black ripped jeans paired with vans.

Heading to the shower, I open the hot water. Stripping my self from my spongbob pjs, I jump into the shower, making it relax my muscles.

Just for a second,only a second I forgot about my worries.
How was I supposed to face Johnny today? Why did I even run off?