chapter 33; depressingly drunk

~kenzies pov~

My hands leave his shoulders instantly knowing it's him. The one that ruined my life, the one that left me in the hardest moments ever.
"Let go off me, now".

Trying to keep my voice as confident,I don't want to show him the effect he has on me. He smirks as I take a glance at Johnny who is on the phone again,his hands hovering all over the keyboard. "Oh c'mon kenz you know you want me".

I roll my eyes and scoff at him, not after what he was going to do. "Dream big. Let go or else case".
I might be scared of him, but I well never show him that I am. My past with him was the worse, this 'dinner' couldn't get better. Note the sarcasm.

"And what if I don't?"

Before I could reply someone shouts my name from behind me and i instantly smile when I see Carson these raising his eyebrow at case.
"Kenz are you okay?".

I hesitate to answer, knowing when I lie Carson somehow knows. So I shake my head, "not really can you tell this dude to let go off me?".

"I'm not a dude, Mickey", I freeze at the nickname he just said, I physically and mentally can't move. "But I'll let you go".

And he does and just walks off, Carson walks up to be with his eye brow still raised. "Who's that?".
I don't reply, I just glare at the floor.
"Helllooooo".

I shake my head and walk off to our table with Carson trailing behind me, still questioning who he is. I sit down and Carson stares down at me, "did he do something to you i swear it he touched you I will-".

"He didn't do anything"

Lies.

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not!"

A lie in a lie

"Kenzie I swear-"

"What happend?" Johnnys voice peeps in, and I roll my eyes. As if you care,no one does and no one ever well. Maddie has been ditching me for her freinds, mum is "busy".

No one cares.

"Nothing" I say before carosn can, say anything stupid that would make John angry, not that I care. All of a sudden I had an Idea in my head, "well to me it was but I don't know Carson is making a big deal".

Carson throws his hands up in the air he can get really overprotective sometimes, "you don't know! You don't know? Are you seriouse the guy was like hogging you like a Toy".

Toy, you got that right. Like a Toy.

He stares at Johnny now, and continues, "he even called her Mickey! He could've done something to you".
I roll my eyes at him, he wouldn't dare. Not after what happend anyway.

Johnnys furrows in confusion, "What? Mickey? Who was he kenzie!". I wish Lauren or Annie were here, they woulve shut him up, but my plan is working.

I shrug, acting like I don't care. "Its personal", he squints his eyes at me while Carson starts talking about how the guy was "eye raping" me, wich seemed to annoy Johnny even more.

"Mackenzie Ziegler! I don't need anthour guy coming at you! I couldn't save you the first time...please" Carson whisper,I sigh clearly my plan has failed.

I wanted to annoy Johnny and get him pissed off, but all he did was nod his head and go back the phone a stupid smile on his handsome face.
"Okay okay Carson calm down".

He rolls his eye and mutters to his breath,but I heard it. "Stupid people have stupid Brians", Doesnt make sense but I decided to ignore it anyway.