"Were breaking up" chapter 61

It's not everyday you find someone who loves you this much.
- me me me you're shister :)

Song suggested: not chosen.

{didnt check for grammar so excuse if there is)

~~~~
Lauren pov

After the argument between Annie and Hayden everyone has been very hectic, kenzie seems abit off and I honestly wonder if she's okay..it's propaly about her dad and shockingly enough Johnny seems to know there's something wrong but he doesn't question it,even if he did kenzie wouldn't say anything.Hazel doesn't seem to get the hint to shut up and stop talking to Hayden,I can't believe we trusted her for a while. Everyone backstabs you at some point.

Me and Carson are happy though.

Even if he's annoyed at Hayden and he said and I quote 'I want to punch him every time I see him to knock sense into his brainless head'. Yeah pissed is an understatement.

The fans are going crazy, the kenzie stand and Annie stans specially. They keep arguing about how Hayden is dating kenzie, and how kenzie is a backstabber. Obviously not true because Kenzie likes Johnny (there biscally dating) and well Hayden..seems to be with hazel more.

Is it the end of hannie?

Again.

"Oh for god sake! Why can't I punch her in the face? Annieeeee pleaseee let me it's really tempting"Kenzie practically screams in Annie's face,she's annoyed and wants to punch someone and that someone seems to be hazel. Are you shook? No not really. "I hate everyone! Just let me punch her,it's not going to hurt so much—-okay I'm lying It's going to hurt so much!".

"Kenzie just stop, that's not helping" I say, Annie sighs the tears bicker round her oval shaped eyes, were far away from the group and were just near a dodgy aisle but we don't really care at this moment, "just..stop".

"Thanks Lauren and kenz but...I don't see the point because it just seems like Hayden and I aren't going to lasts, I guess he wasn't 'the one'.."she trails off, "I loved him, I thought he loves me too but it's been to many times he has talked to girls once he cheats on me with my best friend." She throws me a glance and I look down in shame, I don't know why I did it,stupid me. "Then he talks to girls like there everything to him but he doesn't talk to me like that..his own girlfriend".

Dingo!

Kenzies phone flashes showing a message, I couldn't quite see who it was but her face pales and it explains it all as her head shots up as she looks around, specifically behind her. "Guys not to ruin everything but can we please go back?".

"Kenz what's wrong, who is it?" I ask, she shakes her head at me and says 'tell you later, let's go' me and Annie instantly run with her away from the dodger alley and somewhere near the guys,when we're finally only about 10 meters away from them I stop and grab her. "Who is it".

"M-my dad" she mumbles, her voice Deep and uncomfortable, her eyes scan around us of paranoia. Annie looks at her, "What did he say? " she Asks, Kenzie looks at Johnny then back at Lauren.

"He knows, about me and Johnny but what he said..." she opens her phone and shows us the text. My eyes widen as I literally jump of out of my skin..what the hell.