"you want to touch me?" chapter 43

*fast forward to next week, Nadia and darius haven't sort things out but....oh just read!*

Oh and darius and Nadia moment...

Locking the door behind me my dad's banging on my door and my sister's shouting, I don't know why he went all crazy as soon as I walked into the house.

"YOU SLUT! WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT BOY?" He yelled, I close my eyes sliding down the door. The banging vibrates my back, "DIDNT I SAY NO BOYS?".

Well yeah....but What boys?

The banging slowly calms down as I let out a sigh, grabbing my phone off the floor next to me I open it and think of the unthinkable.

I'm texting Darius.

I know I'm going to get killed by my dad when he finds out but I'll just say it's business even though his still going to kill me, but worth a try. The front door slams shut that I can hear it from here.

"Nadia?" My sister's voice whispers from the other side, I open my mouth to reply. But I couldn't. My voice was gone...it was just..not there, anyway sense when did I have a voice?

"Nadia it's me ruby, you don't have to reply. I found out what he did, and this time I WONT let him get away with it. Even if mum did, but I'm not, im not mum! We're going to have to tell someone at somepoint." She pauses and I can just imagine her blond curly hair flying up and down her shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me Nadia? It's been a week sense he did IT to you...and I only found out like 10 minutes ago!".

She doesn't really think I'm going to go up to her and be like "yeah he raped me.." that's stupid! She's my younger sister, shouldn't I be the one giving her a pet talk? It's supposed to be the other way round!

"Fine don't answer. Good night nads"
She says as I can hear her faint footsteps echo through the hall. I look down at my phone and grib it harder.
What am I going to say to darius?

"Hey! My dad was about to kill me do you mind coming to help me?" Yeah now that sounded stupid! I sigh with out even thinking I type and send it to him.

My eyes widen at what I said.

Send to DARIUSCOCO

Hey darius, I know you hate me at the moment...seems like everyone does. But I really need someone right now and you sorta understand me. Can you call/text back?

OKAY! IT'S OFFCIAL IM GOING MENTAL! I close my phone expecting him not to reply, I wouldn't be surprised. I DID tell him to mind his own business.

But he was getting annoying at that moment!

my phone does my wierd sound, I open and close my eyes...he didn't actaully reply did he? Open the phone and see dumbo!

From DARIUSCOCO

What's wrong? Are you okay? Do I have to come over?  Nadia I'm calling!

My eyes widen his calling! Oh my god his calling!! I stay sitting down waiting for his call...waiting...waiting.

DARIUSCOCO is calling....

AHA!

He actaully called, woah. Suprise for me. But he seemed like he cared so much over text,or maybe his just acting nice? Yeah you can't really trust men alot these days.