Chapter 30; Tear drops

~If tear drops could be bottled there'd  be swimming pools filled by models~
- Billie Ellish

♡♡♡
Johnnys pov

"I'm not sleeping knowing your hurt john"she says when I open the door,
Her hands across her chest, she's wearing the black bikini.

"I'm not hurt I'm fine, maybe the other guy is not though", she rolls her eyes at me and barges into my room.
She looks through the draws and says,
"John I know, you beat the he'll out of him. But you have a bruise and I'm putting an..."she finds something in the freezer, "an ice pack!".

I sigh and close the door shut, she points at my bed and I just nod my head an sit down, not bothering to protest against her because knowing I won't win if we fight.

"Okay...don't move while I'm doing it"
I laugh at how serious she's trying to sound but all she's going to do is put an ice pack underneath my eyes.

"Kenz all your going to do is put an ice pack underneath my eyes"

She rolls her eyes at me, but she's smiling. "Shhh! Let me do my work"
She hold into my face as she slowly puts the ice-pack on my face. I jerk back at how cold it is, "are you trying to freeze me! That's cold".

She glares at me "that's why it's an ice pack now stay still or else", I groan but do what she said anyway, putting both my hands behind my for support as she holds into my face again. Her soft hands send electricty through my body, I stare at her brown coco eyes, she's so constarded on not hurting me.

Cute.

A small smile forms into my lips, as she holds the ice-pack to my face tighter. I get one of my hands from behind me and slowly put them on top of her ones, the one that's holding the ice-pack.

She freezes at the sudden contact, but soon she smiles and pulls her hand away, pointing at me. "Keep your hand there okay?I'm going to pick out your clothes!".

I hold into her wrist making her full on top of me, her chest is against mine as we sit on the bed. Our position isn't the best, her brown eyes stare at me for a few seconds but it felt like minutes, hours, days.

She breaks the eye contact and gets off me, "I..I was going to choose your outfit, yeah, your outfit!". Why is she so excited to do that?

I laugh, "Okay you do that little Z"
She ignores my nickname to her, I continued "I'm going to have a shower while you do that, okay?".

"Okay"

I take my black shirt off, thank God kenzie isn't lookin--spoke to soon.
The clothes that she was holding drop to the floor, and she stares at me for a few seconds, before squating in embarrassment "its okay, take a picture it well last longer".

She tucks a strand of her hair behind her air, "Shut up! I didn't know your going to take your shirt off, now go shower". I shrug she's right, but not like I'm going to admite that to her.

I get into the toilet and strip, a small smile on my face. The hot water calming my body, and one thing that I realised is...

Why is she planning my outfit when it's night?

♡♡♡
Kenzie pov

I start putting the outfit on his bed, I'm not stupid he obviously needs pjams sense it's night outside. So his outfit is for tommrow, and his pjams are black comfortable shorts and a black t-shirt.

I sigh and flop into the bed,the water running in the background. Today has  been so..adventurous and it's only the first day, I can't wait to know what's holding for us tommorow and hopefully we don't see Matt.