Meeting again

It was a rough morning.(y/n) had to wake up Romeo for daycare. But of course Romeo decided to run around. (Y/n) had already gotten ready and also Knight for school. She just needed to get Romeo all set, so they can go.
(Y/n)-"Romeo!come on we need to go!"
Romeo-"I don't want too!"
(Y/n)-"am going to be late! Please Romeo, I take you to the park"
Knight-"Romeo, listen to your mom."
Romeo-"ok,uncle"
(Y/n)-"thanks Knight"
Knight-"no problem, just hurry up"
(Y/n) was done getting Romeo ready.Right now they are in the limo. They are getting close to the night school.This is going to be the first day for (y/n) and she was glad they have a daycare.When they got there (y/n) went to go drop of Romeo.
(Y/n)-"bye,Romeo. I be back ok?"
Romeo-"ok, mommy please come back quick."
(Y/n)-"ok,sweetie be good"
Romeo-"bye bye"
(Y/n) was worried, not for Romeo but seeing the sakamaki brothers. She knew she had some classes with them because Knight had told her.Knight has been waiting for (y/n) , so he can take her to class.(y/n) had math first with Knight. When they got their the teacher told (y/n) to stay outside. Once she was done talking she told (y/n) to come in. When she did all the students were looking at her.
(Y/n)-hello, my name is (y/n)(l/n). I hope we can be friends."
Teacher-"ok, (y/n) you can go sit by Reiji sakamaki"
When she said that (y/n) got scared.she kept asking a lot of questions in her head.
~y/n POV~
Why? I was hoping not to meet them so soon. Of coarse I did what I was told. When I was walking their I notice Reiji looking at me. I was a so scared I felt like class was taking forever. The good thing I made it, I was about to leave when he started to talk.
Reiji-"so, you decided to come back?"
(Y/n)-"is that a problem?"
Reiji-"no, am just saying since he will know"
(Y/n)-"like I care. Why don't you mind you-"
Knight"lets go (y/n)! I don't want you talking to him"
When I was about to turn Knight had grabbed my hand and ran out. I knew this was going to be a long day.
~time skip to the end of school~
It was a interesting day today. Will at least I made a friend with a girl name Yui Komori. She was so nice and I think my brother likes her.I went to go get Romeo, while Knight is in the limo. When I got Romeo he was telling me his day. We were outside when I saw the sakamaki brothers and Yui. I stop walking because I got scared. Romeo notice so he call me and it was a big mistake. When he did they all turn to me, so I just carried Romeo and just kept walking.
Romeo-"mommy, what wrong?"
(Y/n)-"shhh, Romeo just stay quiet for a bit.ok?"
Romeo-"ok"
I kept walking when someone had grabbed me from my arm. When I turn to see who it was I wish I didn't because it was the person that I hate....I think. It was shu.
(Y/n)-" let go!"
Shu"....who is he?"
(Y/n)-"it none of your business"
Shu-"why did he call you mommy?....and he looks like me?"
(Y/n)-"um...."
I didn't know what to do.I didn't want him to know it's his son. I need help, Knight help please. I notice they are looking at us.
Shu-"answer..."
Romeo-"mommy, am scared"
Y/n-"it's ok, don't worry he won't hurt you. I make sure"
Romeo-"who is he"
Y/n-"will he....he is..."
I didn't want to lie so I had no choice. I needed to tell my son the truth. Even if he knew and it will hurt me
Y/n-"he's your dad Romeo"
Shu-"what did you just ....say?"
Romeo-"my dad?"
Romeo was looking at shu and shu was looking at Romeo. When shu was about to say something Knight had came in between us. He looks piss, like he wanted to kill shu
Knight-"what did you do?"
Shu-"....."
Knight-" (y/n), let's go!"
He grabbed my hand and took us to the limo. When we left Romeo looked sad. I felt so bad I could tell he wanted to cry.
Y/n-"am sorry Romeo....am a terrible mom"
Romeo-"no your not mommy, you a good momma"
At that point I had cried and Romeo was hugging me
(To be continued)