W-what!?

(Y/n) and Romeo were riding in the limo with the sakamaki brothers and yui. Everyone was quite and (y/n) felt so awkward. As for Romeo he was to focus looking at his dad.yui had broken the awkward silence.
Yui-"so (y/n), what's his name?"
Y/n-"oh, I forgot you haven't met him. Will sweetie you need to introduce yourself"
Romeo-"ok mommy, my name is Romeo sakamaki (l/n). And am 2 years old."
Yui-"hi Romeo am Yui"
Romeo is looking at Yui and then at everyone else and they were also looking at Romeo. They had gotten to the mansion.

Everyone has gotten out and transported some where else except shu,(y/n),Romeo and Yui

Everyone has gotten out and transported some where else except shu,(y/n),Romeo and Yui. But Yui was walking away from them because she couldn't handle the awkwardness.
<y/n POV>
Jeez everyone had left and it just me, Shu and Romeo. Romeo started to pull my hand, I looked down and I saw he wanted me to pick him up.
Romeo-"mommy I want up"
Y/n-"um....how about you tell you dad, he did say he wanted to know you"
Romeo was looking at Shu and I could tell he was scared to ask. I looked at shu to see what he would do. But he was not even looking or hearing us. I felt bad so I just pick up Romeo. I could tell Romeo was getting tired.
Y/n-"hey, Shu what time is it?"
Shu-"hmm... it's 2:00am, why?"
Y/n-"no wonder, hey Shu lets go to your room, Romeo needs to take a nap"
Shu-"ok,., give him to me"
Y/n-"huh...."
Shu had taken Romeo from my arms. At first Romeo looked scared but then he started to relax. Romeo put his head on Shu shoulder. It was the cutest thing I ever saw. We transported to shu room and shu laid Romeo down. Romeo was fast asleep. Shu and I decided to go to the music room they have.
Shu-"we need to talk what's going to happen with us"
Y/n-"what do you mean us?"
Shu-"what going to happen with you, Romeo, and I"
Y/n-"hmmm.....I don't know still. I could tell Romeo is starting to feel comfortable with you"
Shu-"does that mean your going to bring him every day?"
Y/n-"no....but i might bring him once a week"
When I looked up to see what Shu was going to say, he looked unhappy with the the thing i said. I started to get scared and also nervous.He was about to say something when my phone started to ring. When I looked to see who it was, it was my sister Hana.
Y/n-"hello"
Hana-"where are you? Big brother is starting to go crazy"
Y/n-"what do you mean crazy? And I told him I was going to a friend house"
Hana-"he started to call everyone you know, and they said you aren't with them, so he started to panic making him crazy"
Y/n-"oh, crap.....haha ummm..tell him am in my way.ok?
Hana1"ok, bye sis"
Y/n-"bye"
We ended the call, I was about to tell Shu. But the next thing that happens was Shu had grabbed my hand and pull me into the couch. Making him go on top of me. I was so embarrassed, I could feel my face burn up.
Y/n-"w-what a-are you doing!?"
Shu-"...,,,"
Y/n-"s-shu"
He didn't answer,but he kept coming close to me.it was matter of time are lips were going to touch,when we were about to kiss,Yui had came in
Yui-"(y/n) I think Rom-....."
Y/n-"uh...Yui this isn't what you think it is!"
Yui-"I.,,I'm sorry b-but I heard someone crying in Shu room..s-so I thought it was Romeo"
Y/n-"o-ok thanks"
I transported to Shu room. I was laughing so hard because I push Shu and he had a funny face. Romeo came running to me. His eyes were red from crying. I pick him up and he started to look around the room.
Y/n-"are you trying to find your dad?"
Romeo-"yea..,.where is he?"
Y/n-"he's right there"
Romeo-"huh! How did he get there?"
Y/n-"he's a vampire, remember. Anyways we have to go"
Romeo-"but mommy, we didn't be here long"
Shu-"you come back tomorrow, right?"
Y/n-"hmmm,yea"
Romeo-"yea!"
Me and Romeo left the sakamaki house. Romeo was planning so many things to do tomorrow. When we got home Knight was mad and started to question me. I kind of like it when me and shu were alone. Wait what did I say?!
(To Be Continued)