Party

It was the next day, when I woke up I saw shu next to Romeo. I got up and went to go get ready, once I was done I went the living room. I saw Yui, Ayato and kanato.
Yui-"oh, good morning y/n"
Y/n-"good morning Yui"
Kanato-"ah, y/n can you bake cookies?"
I looked at him, at first I was about to say no but then I felt like eating cookies as well so I agreed. I told yui if she wanted to help and she agreed as well. We went to the kitchen and begin to bake the cookies, even if it's early to make them and reiji might get angry but who cares.
~shu pov~
I woke up and only saw Romeo in bed. I got up and went to go find y/n. While going to the living room, she was standing in the hall way.
Alex-"shu! We need to find our outfits! The ball is only a week away"
Shu-"i don't care"
Alex-"shu! You gonna go shopping with me, and that's a demand"
I looked at her and just walk past her. She was following me and began to complain. Dammit, this is why y/n is better then her. I saw y/n coming out of the kitchen.
Y/n-"shu, can we talk, i was looking for you yesterday but I mange to fall asleep"
Shu-"ok, lets go"
I grabbed her hand, but Alex wasn't gonna let us be alone.
Alex-"hello! I need my fiancé"
Y/n-"shu, there's a fly noise. It's really annoying"
Shu-"ha, lets go to our room"
I transported to our room and we sat down. She kinda looked nervous and upset.
Shu-"what's wrong?"
Y/n-"well.......my grandfather found about you and Alex going to the ball together so he told me and Knight that we have to go with someone"
She-"wait....your telling me that you have to go with someone else"
She nodded and I was getting mad. I know it's jealousy but....I don't want my girlfriend to go with someone else who isn't me
Shu-"no! Your not going with that person y/n"
Y/n-"i tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen. Anyways it's not I'm gonna go sleeping with him. He knows that I have a boyfriend and have kids with you"
Shu-"still y/n, I don't like it"
Y/n-"i see your jealous!"
Shu-"no I'm not!"
~your pov~
He was was getting embarrassed. I couldn't help but tease him a lot.

Shu-"stop teasing me"He grabbed my wast and turn me around so he hid his face in my back

He grabbed my wast and turn me around so he hid his face in my back.
Y/n-"ha, anyways I have to go with that person, I'm not complaining about Alex"
Shu-".....Fine, but if I see something that I don't like I'm taking you away"
I nodded my head and he kissed me. He placed his hand in my stomach.
Shu-"i still can't believe my son is growing inside you. Is this how Romeo was?"
Y/n-"yea, but Romeo was a kicker. This baby doesn't kick much.....hey shu, we need to pick a name for him"
Shu-"we can do that after the ball"
I nodded and we chatted and hangout all day. Romeo hangouts with Subaru more then us now. Days have passed and the ball had finally came.
~the day of the ball~
Romeo and I had to go with my grandparents house. Everyone was there and Hideo grabbed my hand, he kissed it. Romeo pulled my dress and looked unhappy.
Hideo-"you look stunning, Princess y/n"
Y/n-"thank you"
Hideo-"looks like your son is getting upset, is it cause I'm being friendly with you?"
Y/n-"if it's not his dad, it's him"
My grandfather said that he be taking care of Romeo. Hideo led me to the car and we all headed to the ball now. I was still uncomfortable being around Hideo. Once we got to the ball everyone was surrounded us since we the second strongest vampire.
Vampire 1-"ummm, y/n meet my son"
Hideo-"sorry, but tonight princess y/n is with me"
They left and I was laughing a little. Then we heard loud chatting. That's when i realized that sakamaki where here. Hideo hold me around the wast and it took me out of surprise
Y/n-"h..Hey! What do you think your doing?!"
He smirked and I grabbed his hand to take it off my waist. He only smirked at me and I turn away.
~Shu pov~
We got to the ball and everyone was gathering us. Why do they have to be so annoying? Alex wouldn't let go of my hand and I couldn't do anything since he told me to behave. I was looking around if I could find y/n and then I saw her. She looked beautiful, then I saw a guy grabbed her hand pulling her somewhere. I was getting angry and I think everyone noticed I was in a bad mood now.
Alex-"Shu! Stop acting like you don't want to be here!"
Shu-"I don't"
Alex was lecturing me and I just pretended that she was there. We were walking to our table when Yui said she saw y/n.
Yui-"isn't that y/n?"
I turn where she was pointing, she was chatting with other vampires. But I noticed that the guy still holding her hand. I really don't like that
~y/n pov~
I try to take my hand back but Hideo wouldn't let go. We where talking to the vampires when I noticed Hideo looking at someone. I followed his glaze, he was seeing Yui. Why is he looking at her?
Y/n-"Hideo?"
Hideo-"hmm?"
He's not even looking at me when I talk. I noticed that he loosened his hand so I took my hand back. I was about to hit him when the baby decided to kick me hard.
Y/n-"ouch"
Hideo-"Y/n? Are you ok? Is it the baby?"
Y/n-"yea, it just kick me hard"
Hideo-"I think we should sit down"
He led me to a table and we sat down. He just looked around, while I try looking for my grandfather.
Alex-"well. Well if it isn't y/n"
I turn around and noticed that all sakamaki and Yui are around us.
Y/n-"may I help you?"
Hideo-"who are these?"
Y/n-"this is the sakamaki brothers, the blond one is Yui and........."
I got near his ear and told him
Y/n-"and that bi*ch is Alex"
Hideo-"hahaha! Man y/n never knew you where like that"
Alex-"huh? W-what did she say?!"
Shu-"your being to loud"
Man, Shu has it tough I looked at Yui and smiled at me.
Y/n-"hey Yui!"
Yui-"hi! Where's Romeo?"
Y/n-"he's with my grandparents, I was just looking for him"
I noticed that Shu was looking at me and I just smiled at him. He nodded and I was about to say something when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked at hideo and he just look away. Why is he holding my hand?
Alex-"this is so boring?! Let's go Shu"
She grab his arm and I didn't like it but then Shu pushed her walk ahead. I giggled at how Alex looks when complaining.
Hideo-"so that's romeos dad?"
Y/n-"huh?"
Hideo-" never mind"
He looked away and kept looking around. After a couple of minutes he got up and said he be right back. When he left I got up to see if Romeo was ok. I kept walking around when I noticed Romeo. He was with another kid. She look younger then Romeo. I got near to hear what they were talking about.
Romeo-"yea! I'm gonna be big brother!"
Little girl-"that's cool! Can I see it when it's born?"
Romeo-"I don't know, my momma says it's gonna be awhile"
How sweet, I just stood there looking at them till Romeo saw me.
Romeo-"momma!"
He can running to me. He was happy to see me. The little girl came as well. Romeo was introducing me to her. She saw my stomach and asked if she could touch it.
Y/n-"sure, just be gentle"
She touch my stomach and then she looked scared. I was about to say something when she looked at me.
Little girl-"be careful, someone is trying to kill this baby. I saw it"
Y/n-"w..........what do you mean?"
My face turn into fear. I know that some kids are able to see the feature. B-but i never knew that they needed to touch you. Not I only that but they also say that does kids are also cursed. But that's not the point, who's trying to kill my baby? Romeo looked confused and told her that why she was saying that.

I have to find Shu

I have to find Shu