Feelings

My head hurts a lot. What happened? Where am I? My body hurts a lot. I open my eyes and saw that I was at my room. Huh? How did I get here? What happ-WAIT a second! I was attack. I sat up and my body started to hurt a lot more.
Y/n-"ouch"
It hurts a lot. I try getting up but my body took me down and I knocked something down. I heard the door open and it was Yui.
Yui-"oh my god y/n! Let me help you"
Y/n-"no! I mean don't get near me right now. I'm super hungry so....you know"
Yui-"oh, ok ummm...do you need me to get something?"
Y/n-"where's my son?is he ok?"
Yui-"yea, he was worried about you but he feel asleep and Shu took him to his room"
Y/n-"ok,can u get Shu?"
Yui-"ok"
Yui had left and I tried to get up. My body was so heavy. I hold onto the bed frame but it was no use. So I just stayed in the ground. I heard the door open I again but didn't even bother to look who it was. The next thing I knew was that I was carried. I looked and it was Shu.
Y/n-"you know I was chilling"
Shu-"ha, I think you where stuck"
Y/n-"no!........maybe..........yea I was stuck"
Shu-"haha haha, anyways do u need me for something. Because Yui called me saying you needed me"
Y/n-"uh.. yea I was wondering if........you can.....give me.....b-blood"
Shu-"I thought you hated blood?"
Y/n-"I do but.. I'm super hungry!"
Shu-"ha, find"
Shu brought my face closer to his neck. I could smell the blood flowing through his body. I open my mouth and bit down.

I finished drinking his blood when I looked up we looked at each other

I finished drinking his blood when I looked up we looked at each other. We couldn't stop looking at each other. We got closer and closer are lips touch each other. The next thing I knew was the we were kissing. The kiss turn into a make-out season. Shu was on top of me. I don't know how this happened but I couldn't stop. Why can't I stop, I want to stop but can't. I started to cry. Shu stop and look at me.
Shu-"what's wrong?"
Y/n-"Shu it hurts"
Shu-"what?"
Y/n-"I don't know. What I want"
Shu-"what do u mean?"
Y/n-"I don't know if I like u or hate u! And it hurts"
Shu-"it's ok y/n"
Shu Hug me and brought me closer to him. I was crying into his chest. He hold me tightly. I felt safe and cared about. I feel asleep in his arm. That night me and shu spent the night together.
~the next day~
I woke up and saw Shu near my face. I moved some hair that was in his face. Why can't I make up my feelings. Do I love him or do I hate him? The door open and Romeo came running in and jumped on the bed making Shu wake up.
Romeo-"mommy!"
Y/n-"haha, Romeo what are you up so early"
Romeo-"I was worried about you!"
Shu-"why don't we still sleep."
Y/n-"hmmm....no thanks, let go see what for breakfast"
Romeo-"ok! Come on daddy"
Shu-"fined"
We got up and went to the dining room. Ha maybe I do know what I feel.

(Hi guy just wanted to say Happy New Year!)