Moving in

~Shu POV~
I went to go talk to Knight. Knight kept telling me that if I would ever hurt his sister he will kill me. Of course he can't do that because am more stronger than him. While me and Knight were talking Hana, Akana, and Romeo came running to the office.
Hana-"big brother!"
Akana-"y/n! She, she "
Romeo-"mommy is crying"
Knight-"what happened?"
Hana-"I don't know but it's not like a normal cry"
Shu-"what do u mean?"
Akana-"She is like talking and crying like she is going mad"
Romeo-"daddy, please help mommy. Please daddy!"
I went running to the room. This isn't the first time that happened to y/n. When we used to date this would happen twice a year. When I got to the room I saw y/n sitting. She was talking and shaking. I went up to her and started to talk to her. But every time I would she kept saying about a voice. I touch her and she jump. I decided to sing a song to her so she would calm down. I grabbed her and sat her at my lap. I started to sing the song.

When I had finish y/n had fallen to sleep. I put her at the bed and  went downstairs. Everyone had gotten up to see what I would say. I told them that everything was going to be ok that she had fallen to sleep. They we're happy about the news, Romeo came running to me and hugged me legs. I picked up Romeo and told the other that I was going to help packed up.
-night time-
It was night time and y/n hadn't woken up. Romeo and I finish packing. Romeo and I got to bed and Romeo fell asleep. I was still awake and I couldn't sleep because I was thinking to much. I still love y/n and she is changing me. I'm not the same I been more awake and more active. But it doesn't seem that she loves me. I'm going to try sleeping because we're moving tomorrow.
-next day-
~your POV~
I woke up and saw Romeo and Shu sleeping. I got up and saw box's and bags. I was so confused. What happened? But when I was thinking I realized what had happen and why there is boxes. I shook Shu and he open his eyes. But then close them up again.
Shu-"you finally got up"
Y/n-"sorry that I was sleeping the whole day yesterday"
Shu-"hmmm, anyways get ready we're leaving in a hour"
Y/n-"ok"
I went to get ready and when I was done I saw Shu getting up. The stuff are gone meaning they are already at his house. I didn't want to wake up Romeo up yet because it was to early. So I carried him and went downstairs being followed by Shu. Knight and my sisters were at the door. Shu took Romeo from me and went to the car.
Knight-"bye sis, you know that you can always be here and I see you at school tomorrow"
Y/n-"yea you to"
Hana-"bye sis"
Akana-"bye bye"
Y/n-"see ya sisters"
With that I left and got into the limo. We left my house and now going to Shu house. Shu was asleep while holding Romeo. I wonder what might happen when we are there? I was so worried what Shu brother might do.
It was a hour and we have arrived to Shu home.  Shu had woken up and Romeo was sleeping still. We got out of the car and went in the house. Shu was hold Romeo and I was behind him. We saw ayato holding Yui because he was drinking her blood. Shu fake cough and got ayato and Yui to look this way. When Ayato was going to talk Reiji had came in the living room.
Reiji-"you finally showed up dead beat"
Ayato-"shut up I was eating here!"
Kanto-"y/n your here"
Subaru-"shut the hell up!"
Laities-"fufu, ah Subaru your making sexy-chan upset"
Shu-"shut it all of you! Your are going to behave because starting today y/n and Romeo will be staying here."
Reiji-"what? You thought this was going to be a good idea. That little brat is going to be loud and uneducated."
Shu-"shut up Reiji, you will follow my direction all of you. I'm in charge here so you will follow my rules."
When Shu said that everyone stayed quiet. They were all surprised to see Shu taking charge.. to be honest I was surprised to. Shu grab my arm and went to his room. I knew this is going to be a long day.

To Be Continued