problem

I had Romeo with me and we went outside. I felt i was gonna have a heart attack, if that even possible. Romeo was worried about me but I just told him to play here awhile. He was hesitant but then started to walk around. I sat down on the bench and began to feel stress. Who is after my child? Are they gonna kill my child? Or both? That girl couldn't be lying. She's a cursed child that could see the future. This is bad, I'm afraid but I shouldn't. Shu and my brother would protect us. I felt a kick and touched my stomach. I need to calm down, this is bad for the child.
Romeo-" uncle Subaru!"
I looked up and it was Subaru walking towards us. Romeo ran up to him and he picked Romeo up. I stood up and tried to look normal.
Subaru-"what are you guys doing outside? I saw your date looking for you"
Y/n-"sorry.....I felt hot in there. Needed to breath"
He only hummed and stood next to me. I stared at the roses. Should I tell him? I should trusted him? But I should tell shu first.
Hideo-"so this is where you were?"
Y/n-" hideo? Sorry it was getting hot in there. Being pregnant wasn't helping me"
Hideo-"whos this?"
Y/n-"this my brother in law Subaru"
They exchange hand shakes and Subaru said he was gonna hang with Romeo. I noded and they both left. So now it was only Hideo and me.
Hideo-"did something happen? Your acting weird"
D-did he notice?
Y/n-"no, I'm fine. Like I said it was hot and being pregnant wasn't helping"
Hideo-"if you say so, anyways.........I been meaning to ask you but.......... Aren't you scared?"
Y/n-"huh? W-what do you m-mean?"
Hideo-"you recognized me, that day"
Is he talking about the attack? I step back and looked at him.

 Aren't you scared?"Y/n-"huh? W-what do you m-mean?"Hideo-"you recognized me, that day"Is he talking about the attack? I step back and looked at him

Does eyes.........they have murder in them. Is he gonna hurt me? My body froze.......help
Yui-"y/n shu is looking for you, le- hey what's going on here"
Y/n-"y-yui......ok I'll go. I be back hideo"
Before I could go he grabbed my hand. What is he do- ouch. He's crushing my hand.
Y/n-"let go! Your hurting me!"
Yui-"y/n!"
Hideo-"stay back, or else. You don't want me breaking her do you?"
Yui stop and looked scared. She has to go , I don't know what he's planning.
Y/n-"y-yui listen to me, you need to go. Everything fine, we're talking"
She was about to say something when I give her the eye. She understood and went. Before I could say something, he was now on top of me. How did he?
Hideo-"you know I could kill you but I won't. I have a soft spot for pregnant women's. But I do need answers, from you."
Y/n-"what do you want?"
Hideo-"eve.....who is with eve the most?"
Y/n-"eve? Who the hell is eve?"
Hideo-"dont play dumb with me, eve the blond girl. Who was just here"
Y/n-"wait, yui?"
Hideo-"you really don't know that she's the eve. They haven't mentioned anything"
They? The sakamaki....they know something. Is this why shu wouldn't let me be near yui that much? He got up and then pulled me up. He grabbed my arm and led me to the hall. I saw yui and shu coming our way. Shu grabbed me and pulled me away from hideo.
Shu-" what the hell did you do to her? If I find a single scratch on her, I'll kill you"
Hideo-"ha, really? Someone like will kill me? Anyways, give her back. If I remember correctly she was my date"
Shu-"shes my girl and the mother of my children"
I noticed that, everyone was staring at us. This is bad, I grab shu and pulled him away. I also took yui, since hideo has an interest on her. I looked back and saw hideo smirking. What's his problem? I know after this my grandfather is gonna lecture me. I saw Ayato, and hand him yui. I still hold shu and told him that he had to relax. He still looked angry but he would try checking my arm or stomach to see if there was a scratch. Then Alex came up to us and pushed me to the side
Alex-" excuse me but he's my date"
Shu pushed her and then held me close to him.
Shu-"push her again and your dead"
Alex started to complain and then shu told me where Romeo was. I told him and we went to get him. We found where they were and got Romeo. Shu said that we were leaving. While leaving Mr. Sakamaki stop shu. But shu didn't bother stopping and Mr Sakamaki got upset. Once we left the hall, we got into the limo and headed towards his house.
Romeo-"mama, why did we leave?"
Shu-"i was getting tired and it's almost your bedtime"
Y/n-"hmm"
I looked out the window. How can I tell shu? All of this is turning into a problem. This is to much stress for the baby. The baby I need to protect no matter what. I looked at shu and he had his eyes close. Romeo got on top of shu and made himself comfortable. After awhile he fell asleep on top of him.
Y/n-"ha"
Shu-"whats funny?"
Y/n-"nothing, I was just thinking that Romeo has finally gotten use to you"
Shu-"thats great, isn't it?"
I noded my head. After awhile we got to the house. Shu took Romeo to his room and we went to his. I was taking of mt earring and my hairstyle. Shu changed into his regular clothes. Then I changed into pj's.

I got into bed and stared at my hands

I got into bed and stared at my hands. I need to tell him, so he could do something. I didn't notice that tears were falling till shu said something.
Shu-"whats wrong? Did something happen at the party?"
Y/n-"shu.....I'm scared"
Shu-"scared? Why? Y/n your worrying me"
Y/n-"at the party, Romeo was playing with a girl. That girl was a cursed child, the ones who can she the future. She touched my stomach and told me that........someone is after it"
Shu-"what? What do you mean after it?"
Y/n-"someine is trying to kill this baby shu"
Shu got up and stared at me. I could tell that he's getting worried. I stood up and walked to him. Before I could grab him, he got to his knees and hugged me. He was hugging me tight.
Shy-"y/n I made a promise to you and Romeo and I'm gonna keep it.  I'm gonna protect all of you no matter what. No one is gonna get near that child"
I started to cry more and hugged him as will. He stroke my hair and we just hugged each other. Please, protect my children.
~next day~
When I woke up shu and I were at bed. I remember being on the ground, maybe he carry me to the bed. The door open and it was Romeo. He jumped on the bed and got between us.
Romeo-"morning mama!"
Y/n-"morning. Why are you up so early?"
Romeo-"hmmm, I don't know"
Y/n-"silly boy"
I got up and told Romeo that we should go outside. He had a lot of energy so I had to let him take that out. He was running around, my baby his growing up so fast. I started to feel someone behind me, I turn around and no one was there. Was I just being paranoid. All of a sudden someone hugged me from behind. I turn my head and it was a women. Who's this?

 Who's this?

?-"you know..........he can't be trusted"
Y/n-"w-who are you?"
?-"aw, do you really not know me? For now let's say that I'm a helper"
I didn't know what to say. My whole body is completely frozen.
?-"that boy, is he your son?"
She looked at Romeo, and then touch my stomach.
?-"your really lucky you know. But like I said you shouldn't trust him"
Y/n-"w-who?"
?-"the one who you love. That said he protect you and your children"
Y/n-"how do you know that? Who the hell are you?!"
?-"ill tell you since we be together from now on..........I'm

WRATH