Out shopping

It's been a month and Alex is still here. She try's to get near Shu but he always push her away. Right now I'm in my house talking to my brother when we got an invitation. It was a vampire ball, we always have to go.
Knight-"are you going this year?"
Y/n-"will I have too. You know how are grandparents get, if I don't go"
Knight-"true. Is Shu taking you"
Y/n-"don't know, mr sakamaki is going to be there and I'm pretty sure that he's going to make shu take that girl"
Knight-"aren't you worry?"
Y/n-"no, why? She only wants me to feel that. But I'm not going to let her win in her game"
Knight nodded and I check the time. It was getting pretty late. I got up and told Romeo that we have to leave. We got into the limousine and Romeo fell asleep in my arm. When we made it to the minor I had to carry Romeo. When I went inside saw Yui walking down stairs.
Yui-"oh, y/n do you need help?"
Y/n-"huh? Oh, uh yea please"
Yui took Romeo from me and we walked to the living room. I sat down and told Yui to lay Romeo next to me and she did.
Y/n-"thanks Yui"
Yui-"no problem"
Y/n-"wheres Shu?"
Yui-"the last time I saw him was at the garden, he was trying to hide from Alex"
Yui and I were talking when someone open the door. We turn and it was Alex. I rolled my eyes and turn to Yui again. We kept talking till Alex decided to join.
Alex-"oh, what are you guys talking about?"
Y/n-"first of all were not guys, were girls. Second of all it's not your business"
Alex-"Be nice y/n, I could kick you out if I wanted to"
Yui-"umm, I don't think you can do that. Shu is in charge of them. And technically you aren't in control of the house rule"
Alex-"will technically I am because I'm marrying Shu."
Shu-"no your not"
Huh?! I turn around and Shu was behind me. He picked up Romeo making him wake up a little.
Romeo-"daddy? ...............Goodnight dada"
He fell right back to sleep. I got up and walked to Shu and he grabbed my hand. He kissed me and I was shocked but accept it. He then pulled me to go to his room. We went and laid Romeo down and we sat on the couch.
Shu-"just a couple months and we get to see the baby"
Y/n-"yea, Romeo can't wait to be a big brother"
Shu-"y/n are we going to the ball? If we are I need you to choose my suit"
Y/n-"I have to, are we going as a couple?"
He nodded his head and I smiled. He laid down on my lap and closed his eyes.
Y/n-"do you want to go tomorrow? I can leave Romeo with my brother"
Shu-"ok"
~next day~
We got up early and left. But before leaving Alex decided to make a big deal. Of course Shu told her to shut up and we left. I was dropping of Romeo with my brother. We left and was heading to the stores. When we made it I was searching dresses and tux, for Shu and I. I wanted us to go matching so I decided that I will have the same color as Shu. We were walking around and Shu kept asking if I need a break. I was getting annoyed but I was also happy the he was caring for me. We finally found the outfits and payed for it.
(Shu outfit)

(Y/n outfit)

(Y/n outfit)

We left the store and went back home

We left the store and went back home. My brother said he wanted Romeo to stay over so I let him. When we made it back Alex rushes to Shu.
Alex-"where were you?!"
Shu-"shut up, your to loud"
Alex-"hmm, what's in the bag?"
I hold it tight and got behind Shu. He knew that I was hastened so he cover me from her sight.
Alex-"Shu! Why you hiding that poor? Never mind we need to find our outfits for the ball"
Shu grabbed me and started to walk but Alex wasn't going to let us. She grab the bag hard almost making me fall. Shu manger to grab me and he looked at Alex like he was about to kill her. He set me down and walked to Alex. He grabbed her by the neck and hold her up.

Shu-" DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! I won't hesitate to kill you, do you understand"She couldn't speak since she having trouble talking

She couldn't speak since she having trouble talking. I was about to stop Shu when yui came in.
Yui-"what's goin- Y/n! What happened? Why are you in the ground?"
Yui came running to me and help me up. I said thank you and walked to Shu before he killed her.
Y/n-"that's enough Shu, your gonna kill her."
Shu-"I don't care"
Y/n-"Shu"
He looked at me and dropped Alex . He grabbed me and walked to his room. I turn my head and alex was gasping for air. When we finally made it to the room Shu let go of my hand sat in the bed.
Shu-"are you ok?"
Y/n-"yea, but Shu you shouldn't let you anger get in the way. You could have killed her"
Shu-"and?"
Y/n-"you have gotten in trouble"
I walked to him and hugged him. He hugged me back, we were liked this for while. He put his head on my stomach and pull me to lay down. We managed to fall asleep.
~time skip~
When I woke up I noticed that Shu wasn't here. I got up and went take a shower. Once I was all ready, there was a knock at the door. I open it and it was Alex.
Alex-"what are u doing here?"
Y/n-"I live here"
Alex-"where my Shu?"
Y/n-"he's not yours and I don't know"
Alex-"you know what, I think Shu only with you because you got pregnant again and he only feels sorry for yo-"
Before she could finish her sentence I slap her. She looked at me and was about to hit me when Subaru stopes her.
Subaru-"I thought I told you not to get near her"
She was shaking and Subaru grabbed my hand and took me out of the room. He let go of my hand and didn't turn around. I noticed that he had some blushed.
Y/n-"thank you Subaru"
He got tense and I laughed at that. I walked past him and walked to Romeo room. When I got there I remembered that he stayed with Knight. Crap, he won't be back to later. Now what I'm i going to do. All of a sudden someone scared me from the back and I turn around to see Ayato.
Ayato-"hahahaha! You should have seen your face"
Y/n-"A-Y-A-T-O I'm going to kill you!"
Ayato-"then catch me"
He ran of and I was about to chase him when I realized I can't. I'm pregnant. Dammit, where's shu? I went to search for him.
~Subaru pov~
Tch, why is she always doing this? I was walking around when I noticed Shu sitting against the wall. I hid and looked at him. Why is Shu doing this? Dammit! Why did I have to fall for her. She already with him. The only way I can be near her if I protect her or be with Romeo. Why does my feelings have to get in the way?!
~Shu pov~
I been watching Subaru because I been noticing that he's been close to y/n. I saw him protect y/n from Alex but y/n said something to make him blush. Subaru you better no be going after her.
(Sorry guys, I been busy but I try to write more)