Decide

the vampire party was getting near and I heard that Shu father was coming to be here awhile. Alex thinks that this was going to make me move away but she was wrong. One thing that she doesn't know is that you can't mess with a pregnant women. Everyone was waiting in the living room for there father when Alex broke the silence
Alex-"you know Y/n shouldn't be here"
Yui-"why?"
Alex-"because she is not even involved with us"
Y/n-"I'm pretty sure your talking about yourself"
Yui-"um....y/n should be here she has the child of Shu and she is also pregnant with his second child"
Y/n-"thank you Yui"
She nodded and we heard the door opening. Mr. sakamaki was here, he look at me and he wasn't happy to see me. I think Shu notice and hold me closer to him. He told everyone that he needed to talk to Shu and we left. Romeo went with Subaru and Yui invite me to her room so I went. We where talking about the ball when I got a phone text. I told Yui I be back and I went in the hallways. It was from my grandfather. Oh crap he found out about the pregnancy. I was about to text back when Romeo called out to me.
Y/n-"what it it sweetie?"
Romeo-" Uncle Subaru disappear! I looked everywhere"
Y/n-"ha, we can go find him"
Romeo was happy and pulled him with him. We went to the garden and called him. I was at the fountain watching Romeo call out for Subaru. I wonder what Mr.Sakamaki and Shu aré talking about?
~Shu pov~
Shu-"why do you want me to go with her?"
Sakamaki-"because she is your fiancée"
Shu-"no, she's not. Y/n is my future wife, I'm gonna be with y/n for the rest of my life, and with my kids"
Sakamaki-"how about this then, marry both of them?"
What? Is he serious? There's no way I will marry Alex or marry more girls. Y/n is my only wife. I was about to leave when so called father stop me
Sakamaki-"if you don't go with Alex then you can say bye to her and the kids"
Shu-"dam you!"
I left and slam the door. I walked to my room expecting y/n there but she wasn't. Then I looked out the window and saw her there with Romeo. I won't allow my father to take them away. I have to decide what to do. If I go with y/n then he might do something to them but if I go with Alex then y/n and my kids are safe. Dammit!
~y/n pov~
I went back inside with Romeo, then we saw Subaru near a window.
Romeo-"uncle Subaru!"
Subaru-"huh?"
He hugged Subaru legs, Subaru picked him up. I smiled at myself and left them be. I went to Shu room to rest. When I open the door I saw Shu in the ground.
Y/n-"Shu! What happen? Why are yo-........Shu why are you crying?"
He looked up at me and had tears. I grabbed his face and clean of his tears.
Y/n-"Shu, come on"
I made him lay in my lap. He was embarrassed but then close his eyes. I wonder what happen to make him cry. He then hugged my waist and kissed my stomach.
Shu-"I cant wait to see him"
Y/n-"hmmm"
Shu-"y/n?"
Y/n-"yea?"
Shu-"I might need to go with her to the ball"
I was shocked when he said that. I didn't know what to say but my emotions knew what they where doing. Tears where falling, dammit my pregnancy is doing this
Y/n-"w-why? You promise me shu"
He got up and hugged me. He started to tell me the reason and started to cry more.

Shu-"I'm sorry"Y/n-"don't be, your just doing what u think is the best"Shu was about to say something when Romeo came running in

Shu-"I'm sorry"
Y/n-"don't be, your just doing what u think is the best"
Shu was about to say something when Romeo came running in. He looked concerned when he saw us in the ground.
Romeo-"did something happen?"
Shu-"no, it's ok Romeo, come here"
We made room for Romeo and Shu hugged us. He then said that he loves us and nothing will ruin us. I wanted to believe that nothing would ruin are family but something was bugging me.
-next day-
I went to visit Knight because he said that our grandfather wanted to speak with us. I left Romeo with Shu. Once I got there my grandfather started to lecture me. After that he said something that shocked us
Grandfather-"since the ball he coming you guys have to go with a date, so I choice your dates.
Y/n / Knight-" what?!"
Grandfather-"Knight you be going with Lexi and y/n your be going with Hideo"
Then two people came in the room and I noticed one that looked familiar.
Lexi

Hideo

Hideo

That guy, he was the one that attack me when he went to the mansion

That guy, he was the one that attack me when he went to the mansion. He was looking for Eve. He noticed me staring at him and smirked.
Grandfather-"y/n before you say something I know sakamaki is forcing Shu to with someone in the ball"
I wasn't sure what to say now but I do know I have to tell Shu about this.
Lexi-"it's nice to met you prince knight"
Hideo-"as well as you princess y/n"
Knight-"my pressure is mine lady Lexi"
Y/n-"nice to met you as well Hideo"
Grandfather-"oh, and one more thing. Your grandmother have already pick out your outfits, she will bring them down in a bit, I'm the mean times you should know each other"
With that my grandfather left. Knight and I didn't know what to say. I now try to avoid eye contact with that guy.
Lexi-"y/n I heard that your pregnant?"
Y/n-"yea, I'm 6 months now"
Lexi-"wow, who's the father?"
Knight-"that doesn't matter, anyways I didn't know he had to with someone else"
Y/n-"We just found out yesterday"
Grandmother-"here's your guys outfits"
Lexi and Knight

Lexi-"y/n I heard that your pregnant?"Y/n-"yea, I'm 6 months now"Lexi-"wow, who's the father?"Knight-"that doesn't matter, anyways I didn't know he had to with someone else"Y/n-"We just found out yesterday"Grandmother-"here's your guys outfits"Lex...

Y/n and Hideo

Grandmother-"y/n this will hide that your pregnancy"After talking a bit I left

After talking a bit I left. During the car ride I didn't know what to do. I don't want to go with him. Once I got to the house , Romeo came running to me. I carry him and went to the living room.
Yui-"hey, y/n"
Y/n-"hey, have you seen Shu?"
She shook her head. Where could shu be? I have to tell him what happen. I went to the room. Romeo and I lay in the bed, in the end we both fell asleep

What are we going to do?

(Sorry that i took long, I'm running out of ideas. If you guys have any let me know)