2 Month

It's been 2 month and my baby bump started to show. I been getting this weird feeling about someone watching me but I always shrug it off. Shu has been showing me that he is willing to give all his energy and love to us. Im deciding whether to give him a chance. I got up and went to go find Shu and Romeo. It took awhile but I found them in the garden playing, I stop walking and watched.
Romeo-"mommy!"
Romeo came running and hugged my leg. I giggled and picked up Romeo but Shu took him from me.
Shu-"you shouldn't carry heavy stuff y/n."
Y/n-"I know but it won't hurt anyone if I carry Romeo"
He didn't listen and told Romeo to go play again. We were just standing. I was about to say something when Shu started to say something.
Shu-"y/n when are we going to find out the gender of the baby?"
Y/n-"hmmm, don't know. I was planning to go next week but I have no one to take care of Romeo"
Shu-"my brothers could watch him"
Y/n-"heck no. No offense Shu but I don't want Romeo hanging around your brothers."
Shu-"i kind of agree with you but we really need to know the gender"
Y/n-"fine but only if Subaru is always around him"
Shu-"why Subaru?"
Y/n-"because Rome and him have a special uncle and nephew bond"
Shu-"fine, I go talk to him"
Shu walk inside the house and I turn my attention back to Rome. He was chasing a bat around. I walk to the bench and sat down. I started to read my book and relax a bit.
~Romeo pov~
I was chasing a bat when I noticed something in the woods. I didn't know what it was but there where red eyes. The next I knew a wolf had  jump out and got on top of me. I started to scream.
~y/n pov~
I was in joying my book when I heard Romeo scream. I got up fast and saw a wolf on top of him. I was about to call for Shu when a wolf started to attack the other wolf. I grab Romeo and hide him behind me. Yui was running out side and saw what was happening.
Yui-"y/n! Are you ok?"
Y/n-"yes but go get Shu"
She nouand ran back inside. I carried Romeo and try staying far away.
~Shu pov~
I was talking to Subaru when Yui came running.
Yui-"Shu, Romeo and y/n are in trouble"
Subaru and I transported to outside and saw y/n holding Romeo. Then I saw two wolves fighting. Subaru went y/n and Romeo. I followed him and grabbed y/n and Subaru grabbed Romeo. We went inside and made sure everything was locked.
Shu-"Romeo go to my room and also you y/n"
She nodded and took Romeo to my room. When I looked back there was only one wolf. He was looking straight at me. He turn and ran of. Who was that?
~y/n pov~
Romeo was scared and I try to calm him down but he kept crying. So I started to sing to him. When I did he was falling asleep. I hugged him closer and kissed his head

I laid him in the bed and sat next to the window

I laid him in the bed and sat next to the window. I rub my stomach and started to think. I wonder if this baby would be a girl. That would be so cute, but that again I don't care unless it's healthy. I sense Shu and turn around.
Y/n"is everything good?"
Shu-"yea"
I nodded and he then laid down in my lap. I was embarrassed and was about to say something when he placed his hand in my stomach.
Shu-"y/n when are you going to expect me? I want to be with you and be with our kids"
Y/n-"Shu....I told you before, I don't know"
Shu got up and looked at me. He grabbed my face and he was getting closer to my face. I didn't know what was going on with me but I was also bring my face closer to him. The next thing I knew we were kissing. I couldn't stop and we pulled apart s Shu was smirking. I got embarrassed and pushed him of the couch.
Shu-"ha, now I know the response"
Y/n-"what ever"
I hate when he does this.