Answers

It was the next day,(y/n) was getting ready for school when Romeo came to ask a question.
Romeo-"mommy?"
Y/n-" what is it sweetie?"
Romeo-"I was thinking if we could.... um meet my dad?"
When Romeo had said that (y/n) stop fixing her school uniform. She looked at him, and started to think what she could say. When she was about to answer,Knight had came in.
Knight-"it's time to go"
Y/n-"ok"
They had gotten to the limo and drove of. Romeo was tired and worry what his mom was going to say about the question.they got to school and (y/n) drop of Romeo to daycare. When (y/n) was walking to class a boy came running to her.
Boy-"excuse me!"
Y/n-"huh?"
Boy-"hi... um will the reason I stop you was because I wanted to know if... will"
Y/n-"go on, just say it. I don't have all day"
Boy-"will you like to go on a date with me?!"
Y/n-"huh......no thanks"
Boy-"why... am not good enough?"
Y/n-" yes, and I have a son"
Boy-"what!?you have a son?"
When (y/n) was about to answer shu had come at of nowhere and started to look at the guy. (Y/n) was confused as why he look like he wanted to kill the guy.the next thing I knew the guy had ran of.
Y/n-"jeez,he only wasted my time"
Shu-"(y/n) we need to talk"
Y/n-"look at the time I ne-"
Shu-"oh, no your not"
~y/n POV~
When I was about to run of he had covered my eyes. I knew we weren't inside anymore because I felt the wind hit my face.Shu had uncovered my eyes and I saw we were at the rooftop of the school.
Y/n-"Shu!am going to be late for class!"
Shu-"be quite....your to loud. Anyway I don't care and just answer my questions"
Y/n-"let me think about it.....um no"
Shu-"why? I have every right to know that he was alive"
y/n-"fine, I will only answer three of your questions"
Shu-"why didn't you tell me?"
Y/n-"I was going to tell you. But you didn't let me, when we had that fight that was the day I was going to tell you. That's the reason I came to your house"
Shu-"....how old is he?"
Y/n-"he's only two years old, but he is a smart kid"
Shu-"(y/n) I want you and him to come to my house after school"
Y/n-"no, shu am not going to do that. I don't want Romeo to be near you or your family."
When I had said that, Shu had grabbed me by my arms and brought me closer to him.What he had said to me was the worst thing he had said.
Shu-"if you don't,I'll just take Romeo away and you never see him again"
Y/n-"yo...you c.can't do that. I'll...I'll "
Shu-"do what? Fight me...ha don't make me laugh you know am stronger than you"
Before I could say something Shu had left and I was just standing their scared and worry.
~shu POV~
Sorry (y/n) I hope you know I only doing this to be together for our son. And also for us to be happy again.i can't be like this anymore, I need you because I love you still.while I was walking to the music room, I saw Knight. He looked worry when I walk passed him I heard that he is trying to find (y/n). Like I have time for him am so tired.
~no ones pov~
School had ended and (y/n) was still thinking about what Shu had said. She had told Knight that she was going to hang out with a friend. Knight had offered to take Romeo home but she said no. When (y/n) went into the daycare Romeo ran up to her.
Romeo-"mommy!"
Y/n-"will someone seems happy"
Romeo-"yea! I drew a picture look"
Y/n-"how pretty"
Teacher-"hello, you might be Romeo mom"
Y/n-"yes, nice to meet you. My name is (y/n)(l/n)"
Teacher-"will now I know where Romeo got his manners"
Y/n-"haha, thanks but my brother also showed him"
Teacher-"will before you go I just wanted to say that there is going to be a play and family are welcome"
Y/n-"oh, ok thanks"
(Y/n) had finish talking to the teacher and she was walking with Romeo. She stop walking so she could tell Romeo what was going to happen. Cause she knew they were going to be outside
Y/n-"um....Romeo you know the question you asked"
Romeo-"hmmm....oh yea"
Y/n-"will you're dad wants to meet you and want us to go to his house"
Romeo-"really!? Yea! Am going to know my daddy"
Romeo was jumping up and down. (Y/n) was so happy to see her son so happy.But she was just worried about Shu brothers.(y/n) carried Romeo and when they got outside they were standing outside.(y/n) could tell Romeo was nerves she kiss On the cheek to let him know it's ok. She hope everything was going to be ok.
(TO BE COUNTED)