Not a Good Day

It was the next day and I was walking to class when a boy came running my way. He bump into me and I fell.
Y/n-"ouch"
Boy-"am sorry!"
Y/n-"you need to watch out where your going! You could have hurt me badly!"
Boy-"I....I'm sorry here give me your hand"
He grabbed my arm harshly and he managed to rip my sleeve. He started to panic and started to say sorry. I decided to leave because I was getting super angry.I went to my locker to grab my stuff. I went to Romeo daycare and got him. He could tell that I was angry and decided not ask. We made it to the sakamaki house. I went to my room and put Romeo down and went to my closet and grabbed a outfit.
(How you look)

Romeo was watching videos in my phone

Romeo was watching videos in my phone. I was about to say something when something came throw the window. I grabbed Romeo and cover him with my body. We hid in the closet because there was someone in here. I was looking at the little crack. It was a man he was scanning the room.
(He looks)

I hid me and Romeo energy

I hid me and Romeo energy. No one was home it was only Romeo and me. Romeo was scared he was shaking from fear. I kept looking at the crack and I saw that he was gone but something was wrong. I told Romeo to stay here and I got out. I scanned the room but saw nothing but broken glass. I bent down and grabbed a piece when I did someone grabbed my arm and turn me around. I was faced with the guy.
?-"ha, so you thought you could hide?"
Y/n-"w-who are you? And what are you doing here?"
?-"just came to see someone. Hey have you seen Eve any where?"
Y/n-"Eve? There's no Eve here."
?-"that weird my boss told me she was here...hmmmmmm, all will might as will kill you"
Y/n-"w-what do yo-ahh!"
He grabbed me from the neck. I couldn't breathe at all. I saw Romeo crying he wanted to do something but was to afraid. It was the best he might get hurt. I looked at the guy and I grabbed his arm.
Y/n-"I curse you...to..the day...you...die"
?-"ha"
Y/n-"suffer......I will make you ......pay.........I ki-"
Before I could finish darkness had came over me. I didn't know what was happening anymore.

Romeo POV
I saw mommy arm swinging back and forth. She wasn't moving. Mommy no, don't leave me. The guy dropped my mommy and left out the window. I ran to my mommy and kept calling her name. I didn't know what to do. Till I senses something and it was my daddy. I got up and went running. I saw him at the entrance.
Romeo-"daddy!!!"
Shu-"huh Romeo you here?"
Romeo-"daddy. Mommy...mommy got hurt!"
Shu-"what?"
Romeo-"someone was here and was hurting her"
My daddy grabbed me and went to my room. Daddy grabbed my mommy and carried her to my uncle Reiji room. My dad was telling Reiji to do something. And he did and auntie Yui was holding me. Please save mommy!
To Be Continued

(Happy early Christmas!)