Unknown

It's been a few weeks that we have move back to the mansion. Shu told everyone in the family that he and I were going to have a other baby. Of course they didn't care but Yui has been helping me with Romeo since I been supper tired. Shu used to be lazy but now he's more awake and protective of me. It's kind of sweet but also annoying. Romeo wanted me to come with him. He wanted to play outside so I took him. When we got outside Subaru was there. Romeo likes Subaru more then the other brothers which kind of surprise me. Romeo went running to him.
Romeo-"uncle Subaru!"
Subaru turn around and picked up Romeo. Then he saw me there. He put Romeo down and Romeo started running around. Subaru came were I was.
Subaru-"um...."
Y/n-"is something the matter?"
Subaru-"what Reiji said.....you shouldn't worry, Shu told her to leave him alone"
Y/n-"what?"
Subaru-"Shu didn't know ether, Reiji let her in one day and our father sent her a latter saying about the marriage"
I didn't know what to say. Subaru has always told me the truth even before I dated Shu.
Subaru-"I'm actually...happy that you and ....umm Shu are going to have a another child"
Y/n-"Romeo is actually excited as well"
We were talking more when I started to feel weird. I thought it was the pregnancy hormones but Subaru face went serious.
Y/n-"sweetie come here"
Romeo came running and I picked him up. Subaru told me to go inside and I nodded. I was walking back when I noticed something in the woods. I stop walking and look around when I noticed wolfs.
Y/n-"s-Subaru there's wolves"
Subaru transported to where I was and looked. He was hiding us behind him.

The wolves made eye contact with me and they all turn around

The wolves made eye contact with me and they all turn around. The all left and Subaru grabbed my hand to take us in the house. Shu transported to us and looked worried.
Shu-"y/n are u ok? And Romeo?"
Subaru-"there fine"
Rome-"daddy"
I put Romeo down and he went up to Shu. Shu nodded and grabbed my hand and transported us to his room. Shu pulled all of us into the bed and we were just laying down. Romeo was trying to stay awake but he fell asleep. Shu had his eye close but I knew he was awake.
Y/n-"Shu?"
Shu-"hmm"
Y/n-"why are trying to do? What are u feeling?"
Shu-"what do u mean?"
Y/n-"what do u feel about me? About Romeo and the new baby? Are u doing it because you feel bad or what?"
Shu-"I.......I want a family with you. I love you y/n. This is why I'm doing it because I want to be with you again"
I didn't know what to saw. I don't know what I felt about him. My feelings are mix. But what I do know is I want to at least try for our kids.
Y/n-"Shu.......I want start over and at least try again"
I think Shu was happy about that because he was looking at me and smiling. Shu put a arm around us and brought us closer to him.
Shu-"I will try to be a better father and boyfriend"
I nodded and we all fell asleep.
-next day-
I was walking around school when I noticed a girl who looked familiar to me. I stopped walking because I started to feel weird. I was to focus that I didn't notice Yui talking to me.
Yui-"um, y/n?"
Y/n-"huh? Oh sorry Yui I wasn't listening to actually when did you get here?"
Yui-"like four minutes ago. I was saying if you want to get lunch with me?"
Y/n-"yea"
We turn and walk to the lunch room. I turn back a little but the girl was gone. Who was she?
~unknown person~
So she's back. I thought she learn her lesson but I thought wrong. I hope you ready y/n because I will ruin your life.