Am I pregnant?

I was scared and nervous. I can't be pregnant again. I was walking arond the room when someone knocked at my door. I open it and it was Hana.
Hana-"big sis, is something wrong? I could hear you walking around"
Y/n-"no.....I mean yes"
Hana-"no or yes?"
Y/n-"yes! Ok so can u leave?"
Hana-"jeez, no need to be rude"
I felt so bad but this was more important. I looked at my self at the mirror and I just stare at myself. If I am pregnant then I have no choice but to take care of it. I be taking care os two kids by myself. What would my sibling think of me? I had a pregnancy test on one of my dressers and I grabbed it and took it. I waited and while I was waiting I heard someone in my room.
Y/n-"Romeo is that u?"
There was no answer so I grabbed the pregnancy test and put it in my pocket. I went outside but didn't see anything. Hmmm. Maybe it was just my mind playing with me. I turn around but I hit my head on something or should I say someone. I looked up and I was shocked to see Shu at my room.

I started to walk backwards but he grabbed me and made me get near him

I started to walk backwards but he grabbed me and made me get near him. I started to move around but he wouldn't let go of me but when I was doing that the test had fallen of my pocket. Shu looked at and picked it up. I try grabbing it from him but he was taller then me so I couldn't grabbed it.
Shu-"what is this? And why does it say positive?"
I looked at him shock, I didn't know how to react. Romeo had came in and saw me shock. Shu saw Romeo and was about to grab him when he got behind my leg.
Romeo-"mommy why is dad here? And why aren't you doing nothing?"
Y/n-"I......I don- I mean.......I...oh no"
Shu look at me and Romeo was confused and saw that his dad was holding something.
Romeo-"mommy why is dad holding the thing from my photo album? Didn't you saw that was important because that how you found out that u were going to have me"
Shu-"what?"
I had finally, calm down a bit and I knew I couldn't keep this a secret.
Y/n-"I could never forgive you Shu. You ruined my life Shu! How I'm I going to take care of two kids by myself!? Is this what you wanted Shu? Huh! To get me pregnant again!"
I was about to hit Shu when he grab my arm. I told him to let go and he wouldn't. He pulled me and hugged me.
Y/n-"let go of me Shu! I won't forgive you! Let go!"
Shu-"your not going to be by your self. I will be there and you are coming back with me as will as Romeo"
Y/n-"we aren't coming back and you are not going to be near this child"
Shu-"yes I am y/n. This child is my as will and I will see Romeo and that child"
Romeo-"mommy does that mean I will have a sibling?"
I looked at Romeo and I could see the joy in his eyes. I turn my head and smiled at him
Y/n-"yes Romeo"
Romeo-"yea! I'm going to be a brother"
Hana and akane has came in and was shocked to see Shu here.
Akane-"why is Shu here?"
Hana-"Knight will get mad if he see you Shu"
Romeo-"auntie! Guess what?"
Hana-"what?"
Romeo-"I'm going to have a sibling!"
Both-"what!?"
My sisters looked at me and I couldn't even look at them. Tears started to spill out of my eyes. Knight had came in and saw everything.
Knight-"what are u doing here?"
Shu-"I came here to get y/n and Romeo"
Knight-"your not taking them"
Knight grab Romeo and he was about to grab me when Shu pulled me. Knight was about to attack him when Romeo said something to stop him.
Romeo-"uncle you're going to hurt my mommy. Also my sibling"
Knight-"what did you say Romeo? You don't have a sibling"
Romeo-"yes I do. It's in mommy tummy"
Knight-"what is he talking about y/n? Did you get pregnant again?!"
Y/n-"I-I'm sorry Knight. I did get pregnant again"
Knight-"I thought you hated Shu. Why would you go (sleeping) with him?"
Y/n-"I didn't want to. I was forced"
Knight-"what do u mea- you know what your going to get rid of it"
I was about to say something when Shu interpretive me.
Shu-"she not going to get rid of it. She going to keep it and raise it with me"
Knight-"no she not. Anyways aren't you supposed to be with your fiancé?"
Y/n-"that's enough guys. You won't be talking about this right now. Romeo is here and he will get upset. Romeo come here please."
He came running and I picked him up. I looked at my brother and got near him. He looked at me and are eyes started to glow red. He knew what I was trying to say and nodded. He told Hana and Akane to go back to there rooms.
Knight-"Shu......I will let you be near my sister in one condition"
Shu nodded and looked at us
Y/n-"you will pay attention in our kids now matter what. And you will not let them get hurt by anyone"
Knight-"do u understand?"
Shu-"I will do anything to be with my kids and you"
I nodded and looked at Romeo. He looked at Shu and wanted me to put him down. He looked at his dad for awhile till he ran to him.
Romeo-"daddy!"
Shu-"ha, so are u ready to go back?"
Y/n-"yea"
Knight patted my head and kiss my forehead. We said are good byes and Shu transported us to his place. We were at his room and Romeo went to his room. I could tell Romeo was happy again which was making me tear up. Shu hugged me from behind which confused me.
Y/n-"um...what do u think your doing?"
Shu-"hugging my love why?"
Y/n-"nope...you have to gain my trust again and my love if you want to hug me"
Shu chuckle and only nodded. I left and went my room. I hope I'm making a good choice.