Her

Why is she here? I grabbed Romeo from Shu and held him tight. I could tell that Shu was angry as will. Everything was perfect why did she have to come back?
Shu-"why is she here?"
?-"oh, Shu don't be rude to me. After all we will be married"
Shu-"I won't marry you Alex. The only person I will marry is y/n"
Mr. sakamaki-"Shu I know that you have kids with y/n, but you know that you have to marry Alex."
Romeo looked at Alex and Shu. Then he started to cry and I try to calm him down. I was getting a head ache so I decided just to go to my room. I was about to leave when Shu stop me and took Romeo again. Mr. sakamaki was looking at Shu and then turn to Alex.
Mr. sakamaki-"Alex this is Shu son and he going to have another kid apparently"
Alex-"oh, then that means there my kids as will"
When she said that, I snap
Y/n-"for your information they aren't YOUR KIDS, their mine and Shu. NOT YOURS"
Alex-"will if I'm going to marry Shu, then that make them my kids"
Shu-"no it doesn't and it won't happen Alex. I promise y/n and my kids that I will be with them"
Mr. sakamaki-"will promises have to be broken. I would like to discuss more but I have to leave now, bye. See you soon y/n"
Y/n-"hmmm"
He walk to Shu and patted Romeo head and he left. Shu then grab my hand and started to walk when Alex grab his t-shirt. Almost making Rome fall of his arm
Alex-"where are you going Shu? Your spoused to help me plan the wedding"
Shu-"where not getting married. I'm going with my girlfriend and my kids"
Alex-"then come"
Y/n-"he wasn't talking about you. I'm his girlfriend"
I pulled Shu and started to walk to his room. Romeo was sad and I was thinking what to say when Shu started to talk
Shu-"Romeo there's nothing for you to be upset about. I'm going to be with your mother and with you"
Romeo-"p-promise dad"
Shu-"promise"
Romeo hug Shu and went to the bed and started to make himself comfy.
Y/n-"he just like you"
Shu-"ha"
We laid next to Romeo and we all fell asleep.
~next day~
When I woke up Shu and Romeo where still asleep. I got up and went to my room. When I open my room , Alex was sitting in my bed. How long has she been here?
Alex-"I thought you learn you lesson, apparently not. Your such a slat for having kids think this will stop Shu and I from getting married"
Y/n-"really? I'm the slut? Don't blame others because Shu doesn't want to be with you"
Alex-"why you!"
She was about to hit me when someone grab her arm. When I turn to see, it was Subaru.
He pushed her arm and hid me behind him.
Subaru-"don't dare hit her"
Alex-"but Subaru! She it me first"
Subaru-"I know for a fact that she didn't. Now get out of her room"
She was angry and left. I looked at Subaru and thank him. He blushed and didn't say anything but left. Jeez she going to be the death of me.
~Romeo pov~
I woke up and noticed that my mommy wasn't here. I looked at my dad and try waking him up but turn away. I got of the bed and walk to the door. I was about to open the door when I heard something. I went back and saw that woman next to my daddy. I started to cry because my mommy should be there. My dad got up fast and saw that woman next to him. He grabbed her and threw her at the ground and came where I was.
Shu-"it's ok Romeo"
Romeo-"daddy!"
Alex-"ow! Shu what's the matter with you!"
Shu-"shut up woman. You made my son cry!"
Alex-"oh, come on Shu. Let me see him"
Romeo-"no!"
I started to kick and cry more. I heard the door open and I open my eyes a little. My mommy was there and grabbed me.
Y/n-"Romeo it's ok. I'm here, so that monster won't hurt you, right Shu?"
Shu-"hmmm"
My daddy nodded and hugged me with me and mommy. I turn to see that woman face down. Mommy walk out the room and my dad stayed. I was confused.
~Shu pov~
I left and turn to her. She looked up and had red eyes
Shu-"do u really think that scares me? You stupid girl"
Alex-"why are you with her? Do you feel bad that you got her pregnant twice?"
Shu-"you are really stupid. I love her with all my heart. She is the only woman I want to start a family and to get marry"
Alex-"why?! I'm way beautiful then her. She's a slat and I'm not!"
I grabbed her neck and held her up
Shu-"your wrong! She is way beautiful then you and she not a slat. She's the most intelligent and loving person that u could never be"
She was grabbing my arm and trying to let her free but I wouldn't. I threw her to the wall and walk out. I went to the living room to see Romeo playing with Subaru. Y/n was talking to Yui. I walk to the window and laid down. I felt someone on top of me. I open my eyes and saw Romeo. I hugged him and we both fell asleep.
~y/n pov~
I looked at my boys and smiled. I love them both as will as the baby.