4

namjoon quickly rushed to his room, slamming his door behind him, wincing quietly and yelling out a quick "sorry ma!" before dropping his backpack onto his floor, setting in his desk chair. he set some fish flakes onto his hand, setting it into the tank. "ge, come out, i have good news!" he giggled, seeing the crab pop it's claw out. "c'monn, i'm even giving you a treat!"

the crab then crawled out onto namjoon's hand. the boy carefully pulled his hand out of the water and we over to his bed, smiling contently at his crab as it munched up the fish flakes off his hand. 'mm, i knew there was a reason i didn't clip off your pinkie. now, what's that news bub?'

"well, me and jeongguk had a normal conversation! like, friends conversation!" namjoon felt his heart beat a bit faster thinking about the talk the two boys shared. "he has a puppy, and a little brother! he li—" namjoon paused as he heard his phone ring, signaling someone had texted him. he stood and set ge back into his tank, drying his hand onto his pants and pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
kim namjoon?
its jeon jeongguk.

namjoon yelped, dropping his phone onto the ground, picking it up quickly after. he looked towards the tank, giving ge a terrified, and hopeful look. "w-what do i say? god what if i-i make a typo- or two typos! ugh ugh ugh uGH!" namjoon whined, closing his eyes for a second. 'just say hello, and confirm your name. it'll be okay, it's just a text.' namjoon silently mocked the crab, but followed his instructions anyway.

you
hey jeongguk, it's namjoon

xxx-xxx-xxxx
sweet! totally thought u just gave me a fuck number
FAKE
I MEANT FAKE
omshsh im so sorry

you
jEONGGUK SKDKDJJ
its cool
id never give you a fake number though :(

xxx-xxx-xxxx
heh
yeah yeah
anyways, i gotta do chores
i'll ttyl?

you
yea
totally
see ya gguk

change name to 'bun boi'?

yes   no

hello owo