25

listen to the song for the mood loosers

namjoon blinked his eyes open, squinting to adjust to the bright sunlight the shined through the blinds. he looked around, sitting up slowly. "why am i.. in jeongguk's room?" he mumbled to himself, pulling the covers over and standing. he walked out of the room and downstairs.

jeongguk was asleep on the couch, and namjoon wanted to pinch his cheeks. his mind immediately sent him memories of yesterday, and how he confessed to jeongguk. 'he couldn't have heard me.. there's no way. no. way.'

namjoon took a deep breath, collecting himself internally before going into the kitchen. he opened the fridge, looking around. "maybe i should make him breakfast.." he hummed, grabbing the eggs and milk. he set them on the counter, walking over to the cupboard to grab the pancake mix.

he grabbed an egg, walking over to the pan. but, the egg slipped from his grip and fell to the ground with a crack!

there was a groan heard from the living room, and namjoon panicked. jeongguk sat up, rubbing his eyes. he sniffed, his head looking around. "are you— cooking?"

namjoon nodded shyly, going over to grab a paper towel. jeongguk made his way to the kitchen, looking at the scene. he smirked, an evil idea popping into his head. he quietly grabbed an egg, hiding behind his back as namjoon stood up.

namjoon threw away the broken egg, going to wash his hands. "hey, namjoon, look."

as namjoon lifted his head, an egg made it's way to his forehead, yolk and all sliding down his face. "i— you—" namjoon stammered, and jeongguk chuckled. "payback."

namjoon huffed, grabbing an egg and chucking it at jeongguk's face. eventually, it was a war. the stove was off, eggs were flying, batter everywhere. the boys were giggling, throwing empty threats at each other.

namjoon went to grab an egg, but jeongguk had taken the last one. he grimaced as he saw jeongguk's face turn into a sly smile, and he ran out of the kitchen. jeongguk followed close behind him, namjoon running up into his room.

namjoon jumped onto jeongguk's bed, scrambling around. "i'm getting deja vu~" jeongguk sing sang, pouncing onto namjoon. said boy squeaked, scrambling to try and grab a pillow. jeongguk held the egg high, "any last words?"

namjoon panicked, trying to think of a way. then, he flipped the boys positions, him being ontop of jeongguk. he snatched the egg from jeongguk's hands, glaring down at the boy with a smirk.

"any last words?" he mocked, holding the egg above jeongguk's head.

"did you mean it?" jeongguk deadpanned, looking at namjoon with a glint in his eyes. namjoon paused, tilting his head. "mean what?"

"do you love me?"

namjoon froze, blinking at jeongguk. his cheeks flushed, and he sunk a bit. "yes.." namjoon whispered. jeongguk smiled, ever so widely. he sat up, wrapping an arm around namjoon's waist. he leaned closely, his free hand grabbing the egg from namjoon.

"i love you too." he whispered against namjoon's lips, connecting them and slamming the egg against his head.

finally jfc
btw jk slammed it on his oWn head not joons