5

namjoon rested his head in his arms on his desk, heaving a sigh. it was friday, but it was a long friday. all he wanted to do was stay home and sleep. he hadn't seen his two friends, or jeongguk, yet, and he just felt so lonely and tired. the boy lifted his head and looked around, then looked at the clock. the teacher wasn't in, and there was at least four minutes before class started. he pulled out his phone, and went to his messages.

you
yoooooongi
where r u
:( i have no one
r u coming 2 school?

yuunki 🐻
no
sore
stayin in w hoseok today
sry bub

you
smh
i told u two to be gentle on school nights

yuunki 🐻
shut iT

you
whatever
feel better yoongi
ly

yuunki 🐻
lyt

namjoon huffed, his lips jutting out into a small pout. he would text jeongguk but, he didn't want to be a burden. he stuffed his phone into his back pocket as the teacher walked in, sitting up straight.

he looked back as he felt a tap on his shoulder. "who you texting, your boyfriend? tsk, i should tell the teacher you had your phone out." namjoon gulped, giving the other student a pleading look. "please don't i— it was before class.. please."

the other student hummed for a second, before giving namjoon a smirk. "sure, if you give me your answers for the homework." namjoon inwardly groaned and turning around i grab his notes, rolling his eyes as he heard the student snicker at him. "here.." the other student snatched it from namjoon's hands, said boy letting a quiet sigh slip from his lips.

"thanks, dollface." namjoon almost gagged, and turned his direction back to the teacher. all he wanted to do was sleep. he jumped a bit as he felt his phone buzz, looking around quickly to see if anyone noticed. namjoon nibbled at his bottom lip, slowly raising his hand? asking to go to the bathroom.

the teacher gave him permission, and he stormed out of the classroom, to the bathroom and into a stall. he pulled out his phone, opening it and looking at the notifications.

one new message from 'bun boi'.
sry, late to school.
hang out @ my place aftr?
shit ur in class
see u at lunch !! :)