12

jeongguk's head lay in namjoon's lap, the latter playing with his head while the other boy was playing video games. the game was muted, and a soft jazz-like love tune was playing in the background. namjoon giggled everytime he made jeongguk's hair look silly, and jeongguk couldn't have it any other way.

suddenly, jeongguk hissed and softly tossed his controller, pouting like a child whilst glaring at the tv. "dumb ass game, i totally shot that one!" he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. namjoon chuckled, bringing his hands to jeongguk's face and softly squishing his cheeks. "ggukieee, don't pout! smile~"

and jeongguk couldn't help but grin widely, his eyes filled with adoration. he hummed, lifting his hand up and rubbing it gently on namjoon's thigh. "so soft! they're perfect, it's unbelievable. you're perfect." namjoon flushed deeply, a tingle shooting up his spine from jeongguk's hand on his upper thigh.

jeongguk quickly removed his hand, his face filling with worry. he sat up, and stammered, "i—i'm so sorry i d-didn't mean to make you un-uncomfortable-" namjoon cupped the other boys face, and pecked his forehead. "shhh, calm down. it's okay, you never make me uncomfortable." 'just very soft and nervous.'

jeongguk felt like he could die right then and there. namjoon just kissed his forehead. both boys froze, quickly moving away. there was a silence, until jeongguk spoke up quietly, "s-still hungry..?"

namjoon smiled sheepishly, nodding shyly.

phat uwu