7

namjoon walked into his room and set his backpack near the door, closing it softly. he sighed, pulling the collar of his shirt up to his nose, sniffing and gagging at the sent of rancid pudding. "i need to shower, again." he groaned, pouting childishly. he looked towards the tank, seeing ge out on the small rock. 'what happened to you? and, i can smell you from here by the way, stinky boy.'

"taehyung and his friends poured pudding on me today and then i had gym!" namjoon huffed at the crab, going to his dresser to pick out some pj's. 'you need to take me to your school so i can clip his ears off.' namjoon giggled, walking over to the tank. he grabbed some fish flakes and sprinkled them into the water.

"can't risk you getting crushed, and it's okay, jeongguk helped me! he took me to the bathroom n cleaned me up!" the boy smiling brightly as he recalled the moment, loving the way the other boy poked his nose and complimented his features while he clean him up.

'that boy, jeongguk, he's your protector now? don't need your old crusty friend?' namjoon shook his head, pursing his lips. "nonono! you'll always be my number one, ge!"

'good.' namjoon giggled once again, turning around and walking to the bathroom to wash up.

uwu ge jealousss
jk hes a crab lol
anywayssss
how was ur halloween