9

namjoon woke up early that morning, barely sleeping the night before from excitement. he couldn't believe he was going to hang out with jeongguk. jeon jeongguk. the boy he's crushed on all year. he yawned, stretching his long arms outwards. he lifted the covers off of his legs, shivering at the cold air. he stood up and went to the bathroom, closing the door softly behind him.

"should i shower and do face stuff after? or do it in there- or i could take a bath!! mmm so many options.." namjoon pursed his lips, holding his chin as he stared blankly. "i'll just take a shower, wash face, n do a mask after. yeah." he smiled and undressed, turning on the water.

after his shower, namjoon gathered his hair into a tiny ponytail on the top of his head and applied a facial mask, giggling at the cool feeling on his cheeks. he walked out of his bathroom and went to his dresser, opening the drawers to find what to wear. "what was his favorite color? uhh.. red! wait no, black?" he groaned out quietly to himself, standing up. "screw it. i'll just wear both."

namjoon grabbed his planned outfit and set it on his bed. he turned and unplugged his phone, checking the time. 8:57 am. he smiled, he had plenty of time. he set his phone in his pajama pant pocket and walked out of his room, downstairs into the kitchen. he was surprised to see his mother at the dinner table, sipping coffee and reading her book. he walked to her and kissed her forehead softly. "morning mama."

she smiled, humming as she turned her head. "morning joo- hAAH-" she jumped, making namjoon do the same. "wHAT?" she stared at him for a moment, before slowly breaking into laughter. "what's on your face? you look like a goblin!" namjoon pouted, huffing at his mother. "it's a facial!" she kept laughing softly, but namjoon knew she meant it all whole heartedly. he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a peach and some sweet bread off the counter.  "and why are you wearing a facial? you're already so beautiful honey!"

namjoon froze and  felt his cheeks heat up, he hadn't told his mother about jeongguk. or the sleepover. "u-uhm- i uh.. well you see- theres.. thisboy-" his mother immediately gasped, "a boy?! who is it? do you like him? how long have you two talked for? where does he live? are you using protection?"

namjoon flushed more, groaning lowly. "mom! we're just friends! we're hanging out today n having a sleepover tonight! that's what friends do!" his mother just hummed, a playful smirk painted her lips. namjoon shook his head, walking towards the stairs, needing to wash off his face. "alright alright, friends. just remember to use a condom!" he hissed quietly, closing the door behind him.

a few hours had passed, the time now being 12:41 pm. namjoon was dressed and packed, sitting on his couch watching some cartoon on tv. his mother had gone out to see her friends, leaving he boy alone. but, he didn't worry, since jeongguk had texted him about an hour ago saying he would be there around one.

there was a knock at the door, which made namjoon jump a bit. he quickly stood up and made his way to the door. he smiled a bit after opening it, revealing jeongguk, and boy did he look nice. "hey joonie!" jeongguk moved closer and wrapped his arms around namjoon's lower torso, near his hips. namjoon flushed, and returned the embrace momentarily. the two let go of each other, and namjoon prayed that jeongguk didn't notice his cheeks. the other boy did, but namjoon didn't need to know.

"you ready bubs?" namjoon nodded, rushing over into his house and grabbing his bag, walking back to jeongguk, a bright smile and dimples on display. "yup! packed n ready!" jeongguk hummed, chuckling softly at how cute namjoon was. "alrighty then, let's go!"

HAKDICHS WHOS GONNA FEED GE
poor crabbo will be alone for a day :<
n the media is what juunies wearing