14

namjoon walked out of the hallway, walking to the door and setting his bag down. he turned and sat onto the couch near jeongguk, sighing out fondly. "got all my clothes packed, ready to get rid of me?" jeongguk giggled, shifting and flicking namjoon's shoulder. "always." namjoon rolled his eyes, starring at the tv.

"my hero academia huh?" jeongguk nodded, and namjoon jokingly shook his head. "weeabo." jeongguk gasped dramatically, grabbing a side pillow and holding it up. "take that back!" namjoon stuck out his tongue, laughing softly. jeongguk glared and threw the pillow, aiming for namjoon's face. the taller boy crossed his arms in front of his head, blocking the pillow.

"ha! take that you weeb!" jeongguk grabbed another pillow, and namjoon stood up, running towards the hallway. jeongguk quickly followed him, still holding the pillow. "i bet you have body pillows hidden somewhere!" jeongguk huffed, running faster after the boy. "do not!"

"i bet you watch hentai!"

namjoon rushed into jeongguk's room, jumping onto his already messy bed, which he refused to make when the two woke up; complaining it was too much work. he grabbed the covers and hid himself under them, giggling as he heard jeongguk run into the room. "you're dead!"

jeongguk quickly jumped onto namjoon, hitting him repeatedly with the pillow. "hentai lover! i bet you love anime tiddies!" namjoon wheezed, squirming around, trying to dodge jeongguk's swats. he failed, but laughed nonetheless.

eventually, jeongguk gave namjoon a last whack before tossing the pillow aside and quickly removing the covers, revealing a messy haired and slightly flushed, ( due to the heat of being under the blanket and squirming ) namjoon, who was smiling ever so smugly.

jeongguk squinted, bringing his hands up and pinching namjoon's cheeks, tugging at them gently. "shtooooop!"

"take it back then!"

"never!"

jeongguk tugged a bit harder, and namjoon whined. "fine!! fine fine! let go first." jeongguk hesitantly complied. namjoon rubbed his cheeks, and jeongguk crossed his arms over his chest. "i'm waiting."

namjoon huffed, "i take back that you watch hentai."

jeongguk nodded, getting off of namjoon. "but, you're still a weeabo."

wack!