17

namjoon looked at the two outfits laying infront of him, his chin between his finger and thumb. "grungy or cute?" he hummed, rubbing his thumb on his chin. he sighed, looking towards ge, who was currently munching onto some fish flakes.

"which one?"

'hmm.. since you two are probably just hanging out at his house— but, you might go out.. i suggest grungy, it looks more neutral.'

"thanks ge." namjoon smiled, grabbing the outfit and walking into the bathroom to change.

after getting changed, namjoon walked downstairs and turned on the tv to pass the time. but, when he sat down, the doorbell rang. he looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "12:00? half an hour early?" namjoon shrugged, he didn't mind, he wanted to see jeongguk anyways. he stood up and walked towards the door.

he opened it, "hello jeongg— jackson?" namjoon paused, looking up confused at the other male. "sup joon." namjoon blinked, starring at jackson.

"why're you here?" namjoon tilted his, jackson chuckling. "remember, you owe me one." there was a silence. "c'mon, first hour, notes." namjoon gasped, a smile on his lips. "ohhhh! yeah! sorry, i forgot." jackson hummed, and namjoon giggled at himself.

"what do you want?" namjoon smiled, unknowing to jackson's intensions. the other boy smiled boy, "i want to take you out on a date!"

namjoon's face dropped, blinking at jackson. "what?" jackson giggled, moving a bit closer. "you heard me, i wanna take you out!"

namjoon chewed on his bottom lip nervously, averting his gaze. "sorry but, i'm.. busy today." jackson puffed out his cheeks, pouting at namjoon. "c'mon, you owe me! you gotta!"

"jackson i really ca—" namjoon was cut off by a pair of lips latching onto his, and he froze.

"namjoon?" said boy's gaze looked over jackson's shoulder, and locking contact with jeongguk's.