6

namjoon carried his tray to the table where he would usually see his friends, setting it down and plopping himself onto a chair, a pursed pout on his face. he was alone, meaning that yoongi wasn't there, meaning he had no protection. well, the boy wasn't helpless, he just wasn't great at defending himself. and, life decided to take advantage of that. kim taehyung, namjoon's bully per-say, sat down right next to namjoon, a evil smile plastered on his face.

"hello, joonie. what are we having today? hmm? oh, look! nice vanilla pudding. mind if i do?" before namjoon could reply, he felt pudding being poured onto him, along with his own. he heard multiple laughs, and he just sat there. "ah, joonie boy loves his pudding, doesnt he? pudgy pudding boy!" taehyung wheezed, pointing at namjoon. said boy felt big hot tears stream down his cheeks.

"hey! what the hell is this?!" namjoon lifted his head, his heart stopping as he saw jeongguk walking towards the scene. "namjoon? oh my gosh, namjoon-" the boy rushed over, grabbing some napkins. he wiped namjoons face, along with his head, and handed namjoon the rest of the napkins. "here you go bub." jeongguk sent namjoon a sorry smile, before standing up straight, his face going stern. "who the hell did this?"

taehyung smirked, raising his hand proudly. "me. and very well, might i a-" he did not add. his sentence was stopped as jeongguk threw milk all over the boy. he turned back to namjoon, giving him a small apology for wasting his milk, in which the boy forgave him. jeongguk then grabbed namjoon's mashed potato's, throwing them at taehyung as well. "what the fuck man?! this shirt is fucking gucci."

jeongguk ignored the boys yells and turned to namjoon, grabbing the boys arm gently, pulling him up and walking to the bathroom to clean him up.

that shirt aint gucci no more
smh
this is sO bad im sorry ohmygosh

crab. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें