15

"and then i kissed his head!! and then we had some ramen, and i thought about the disney movie with the dogs 'n got all flustered! and then we cuddled on the couch but like, lowkey, and then—"

'okay kid, calm down. god, you're so whipped.'

namjoon pouted, feeling his cheeks heat up. "old news, ge! anyways—"

"joonie, sweetie, your friends are here to see you!" namjoon's mother called from the kitchen. namjoon squealed excitedly, standing up and rushing downstairs, jumping onto hoseok and yoongi. "woah, be careful, poor yoongibear is still-" hoseok was interrupted by yoongi punching him in the arm.

"shut up." yoongi muttered, sending his boyfriend a glare. namjoon giggled, and yoongi rolled his eyes before smiling warmly. "i missed you, kid." namjoon smiled widely, squeezing yoongi one more time before letting go.

"c'mon, let's go get food!"

the trio made their way to a barbecue restaurant, stuffing theirselves with sweet and spicy meet, conversing with it each other. "so, what homework have we missed?" namjoon shrugged, "haven't been really paying attention, minds full of jeongguk."

"wait.. wait, the cute beaver boy? !" yoongi gasped, a wide smile stretching his lips. "are you two dating?!!" namjoon choked, quickly shaking his head. "w-what! no!! i—i don't even—"

"oh shut up kim, you totally like him. it's obvious!"

namjoon huffed, puffing out his cheeks. "do not. we haven't even hung out that much! we just a had a sleepov-"

"did you two fuck?!"

"jung hoseok!"