21

namjoon starred at the page infront of him, not reading the words. 'how do i fix it how do i fix it how do i fix it.'

he sighed and rubbed his eyes, leaning back in his chair and closing the book, pushing it aside. he stole a glance at jeongguk beside him, so many words rushing from his mind and getting stuck in his throat. this had been going on for a good couple of days, he would see jeongguk and have the words knotted in his throat.

namjoon didn't know why he couldn't just apologize, tell jeongguk everything he had been feeling, explain himself and just spill out every letter that was overflowing his head. he didn't realize he was starring at jeongguk until the said boy looked at him unamused. namjoon quickly shuffled and looked the other way.

he heard jeongguk sigh, and he just sunk in his seat. the bell rung shortly after, namjoon scrambled to grab his things. his pencil rolled off his desk, hitting against jeongguk's shoe. he starred in shock, and jeongguk looked down. he bent over, grabbing the pencil.

he held it out to namjoon, who was still just starring. jeongguk clicked his tongue, grabbing namjoon's hand and opening it, setting the pencil in his hand, closing it after.

"it would be really nice if you'd at least say something. but i guess i'm just not worth it." jeongguk chuckled dryly, eyes darting down before he walked out.

namjoon kept starring as jeongguk walked out.

when namjoon arrived home, he quickly took ge out of his tank, setting the crab onto his desk in front of him.

"what do you want juunie?"

"i need to practice-"

"oHNO NOT THE KISSING AGAI- I WILL SNIP YOUR LIPS OFF BOY"

"no it's not!! i need to practice my apology for jeongguk, he needs to hear it. he needs to.."

tYSM FOR OVER 10K READS JFCKDJ
YALL ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING ILOVE YOU