Chapter 4

After sitting for two constant hours at the desk, Jinyoung stood up to stretch himself. It was only nearly eleven and he decided to grab a coffee before he went to another section of work.

The coffee vending machine was on this floor while the cafeteria was on the first floor. When he went there, there was no one near it as the place was a bit far from the working area. There was even a steel bench nearby against the wall so that anyone could relax having the coffee.

But he had no time for that and constantly checked the time on his watch while waiting for the coffee.

He took the coffee out when it was available. Turning around almost in a hurry, he had not taken notice that there was somebody behind him and bumped against them.

"Ah!"

The coffee was spilt and the other person jumped back in shock at the heat of the coffee.

When Jinyoung saw who it was, he almost wanted to hit himself and cursed his luck.

"I'm really sorry."

Mark could not look at Jinyoung as he shook the front of his shirt frantically, holding it away from his chest to release the pain.

"It-it must be painful. The coffee is really hot." Mark looked at him this time, not without anger, but Jinyoung could understand that.

"Are you that clumsy? You should've been more careful before turning around!"

'Then why were you close behind me?' Jinyoung wanted to retort but only shut up his lips.

Mark's white shirt was stained with the coffee; and Mark closed his eyes in irritation.

"Now what're you going to do about this?" Mark pointed at the brown stain. "I have an appointment. Obviously I can't go with this."

Jinyoung rubbed the nape of his neck, hopeless, having no solution.

"Have you got no extra shirt?" asked Jinyoung.

"Who on earth would bring an extra shirt everyday to work?"

"I aslo have got none," Jinyoung looked down at his shirt; and with no other solution, he said, "Will you take mine? The white shirt, so it'll make no difference."

"The one on your body? What about you then?"

"I'll wear yours. I'll certainly bring it back tomorrow or the next day after washing and ironing it. That'll solve the problem?"

"That's okay for me. You?"

"I don't mind. I have nowhere special to go, anyway."

Mark nodded and Jinyoung looked around for the washroom.

"Shall we go there?" Jinyoung pointed at the washroom nearby and Mark looked at it, before nodding.

There was no one inside the washroom and it was all in silence. They stopped in front of the mirror.

Jinyoung reached for the first button but then stopped immediately, remembering that Mark was beside him.

"Well, sir, if you don't mind, can you turn around?"

Mark was already unbuttoning his shirt, and Jinyoung turned back at once.

"It's not like I'm watching you," said Mark, his hand moving quickly to unbutton his shirt. After the last button, Mark took his shirt off completely. Then he looked at Jinyoung, who was back facing him, and from the mirror, he could see the younger biting his lip and hesitatingly unbuttoning.

"Do I need to help you? Hurry up, time is ticking away."

"No, I'll do it quickly."

Jinyoung had no choice but had to take his shirt off, getting immediately uncomfortable with his bare body. It was the very first time he was exposing his body in front of a stranger. And that stranger had to be Mark.

"H-here." Jinyoung handed the shirt without turning around.

"What? Are you getting shy? For your information, I can see you all right from the mirror. Even if you don't turn around."

Jinyoung looked at the mirror and seeing his body and also Mark's, crossed his hands over his chest.

"I'm not shy. Just a little bit uncomfortable."

"If you say so. Here is mine."

Jinyoung took the shirt handed to him over his shoulder, and put it on at once.

"Ah."

The shirt was quite tight for him as his body was a bit more built than Mark.

"Problem?"

"No, not really, just a little tight."

Mark buttoned the shirt, from which he could detect Jinyoung's scent right away. It was a bit of the perfume and a bit of Jinyoung's body scent mixed. He must admit that he liked this scent; and why did he feel warm especially at Jinyoung's body scent? No, he might be just mistaking himself.

"Have you finished? Why do you seem so slow today?" asked Mark impatiently.

Jinyoung turned around with the first three buttons unfastened.

"Are you going back like this?" Mark pointed at the bare chest which was exposed through the unbuttoned part.

"I can't button. It's tight," said Jinyoung, looking at his chest and trying to close the shirt.

Biting back a smile because the uncomfortable Jinyoung was really fun in his eyes, Mark said, "Come here, I'll help you. You don't look like a manager now."

Jinyoung looked at him with the wide eyes before shaking his head frantically.

"No, it's okay. Actually, look at it, it'll just be impossible to fasten them."

"Well, if you're okay, then shall we go now? Thanks to you, at least fifteen minutes were wasted here."

Jinyoung nodded; and all he thought was that today couldn't be any worse than now.

Taking the shirt off, Mark stared at it; and the incident was recalled again and he let out a laugh. Jinyoung's embarrassement when his upper body was naked, and yet he wanted to deny that. Mark hooked it onto the clothes hanger and hung it inside his closet instead of washing it immediately.

As soon as Jinyoung arrived back home, the first thing he did was taking off the shirt.

How tight it was! The whole day, he had had to endure that tightness. And how he made an idiot of himself in the washroom and then in the office the whole day because everyone kept asking him what was wrong with his shirt and where he had got that brown stain. And to top it all, it had to be Mark that he had made that mistake to. However, as promised, Jinyoung washed it and immediately so that he would be able to remove the stain.