Chapter 20

Jinyoung's mother held the door open; and Mark and Jinyoung took their suitcases out of the door and put them aside.

"I'll be missing you. Please take care of your health," said Jinyoung, hugging his parents.

"You both too, take care of yourselves and each other," said Jinyoung's mother, patting Jinyoung's back and smiling at Mark.

"I'll, auntly. Thank you for these three days."

"Mark, come here with Jinyoung whenever you want. You're welcome here," said Jinyoung's father.

"Yes, I'll. Thanks uncle."

"Well, go now. You'll be late."

"Jinyoung oppa!"

All of them turned to look at Sooyung, who ran to them in a hurry.

Jinyoung bent down and lifted her in his arms.

"Oppa, are you going back now?"

"Yes, Sooyung ah, oppa couldn't stay for long. Greet uncle Mark as well."

"Oppa, are you going back with Jinyoung oppa?"

Mark chuckled, and Jinyoung decided not to correct her anymore.

"Of course, Sooyung ah, I'll come back next time and buy you dolls, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Jinyoung's parents laughed at them; and Jinyoung let Sooyung go down from his arms.

"Bye, Sooyung ah. Take care, omma and appa. We're going now."

In the train, they sat beside each other this time.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Jinyoung to Mark, when the train started to move.

"Hmm, I really did. Especially," Mark's mind wandered again to their sleeping-together-on-one-bed sessions.

"Especially what?"

"Well, nothing. I mean everything was great."

"I'm glad then. Ah, tomorrow, we'll be back to work."

"Yeah, but not a bad thing anyway."

Jinyoung nodded, and looked at the outside through the window.

"Jinyoung?" Mark called him, from his table.

"Yes, sir?"

"Come here for a moment."

Jinyoung saved the file he was typing and came to Mark, afterwards.

Mark had loosened his tie, and was knitting his eyebrows in a frown.

"Yes?"

Mark handed him the file he had been checking.

"It's a list of the advertising agencies. They are the ones suggested by the board of the directors. Which do you think will be suitable for us?"

"They want a new advertisement?"

"Yes, said it has been over two years since the old one."

Jinyoung went through the list, and saw that a couple of them had already worked with them.

"I'm not very sure. But there are some your father wanted to work with. What about this one 'JKT'?" Jinyoung placed down the file on the table, and pointed at the name.