Chapter 18

"Any plans to do during Chuseok?" Mark asked Jinyoung, when they were heading for the car parking.

"I'm going back to Jinhae, my hometown. It's been some time already since the last time I visited my parents."

"So, you're going there tomorrow?"

"Hmm, by train at 8am."

After checking once again that he had got everything needed in the suitcase, Jinyoung got out of his apartment, taking along the suitcase. After locking his apartment, he headed for the elevator.

It was still early but arriving at the station in time would be better, Jinyoung thought.

Once he was outside the building, he looked around for taxi, but instead, he was welcomed by someone he had not totally expected to see.

"Hey, morning."

Jinyoung directed towards Mark, who was leaning against the car.

"What're you doing here, sir?"

Mark felt inside his side pockets and took out the ticket to show Jinyoung.

"To Jinhae?" It was a train ticket to Jinhae.

Mark nodded, "A surprise for you?"

Then Mark's questions to him yesterday, Jinyoung could relate now.

Jinyoung looked at Mark's ticket closely, and it was exactly for the train at 8 am.

"Does it mean that you'll follow me there?" asked Jinyoung.

"Of course, for what else, I'd be here in front of your apartment with the ticket?" said Mark; then he took a moment to look at Jinyoung from head to toe.

Jinyoung was in a sky-blue shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, and in black pants.

"This is the third time I see you, not with the company outfit."

Jinyoung didn't know how to respond to this, so he just nodded and saw Mark's smile.

"Let's go then."

Mark opened the door of the back seat to let Jinyoung in, and then he seated there as well.

"To Seoul station, Yan."

They got out of the car, when the car was halted in front of the station.

"Thank you, Yan. I'll phone you the day before we come back here," said Mark, squeezing Yan's shoulder in a friendly gesture.

"No problem, Mark. Have fun on the trip."

"Who's he?" asked Jinyoung, when they were heading for the train.

"He used to be my father's driver. I asked for his help to drive us here."

On the train, their seats were not beside each other but not too far away from one another, either.

"I guess you've never been here," said Jinyoung, as he saw how fascinated Mark seemed to be, looking around at the city, as they walked to Jinyoung's house.

"This is the first time. It's a beautiful place."

It was a long walk, but Mark was enjoying it.

"Jinyoung oppa!"

Mark looked at a young girl of about eight or nine years old, running towards them.

Jinyoung bent down as she ran into his arms.

"Sooyung, are you alone? Where're your firends?"