Chapter 22

Jinyoung fluttered his eyes open, and in an instant of his mind waking up, the severe pain of a headache shot through his head.

"Arghh"

Pressing his fingers against his temple, he looked around the place. There was the bright light turning on in the room.

The windows were closed, preventing him to see the outside. But his practised eyes told him that it was already morning or even later than he imagined.

Still that was not the problem. The real problem was why he was in this room, and when he turned around, the sight left him dumbfounded.

Mark was beside him, still asleep, and his hand was around Jinyoung's body - his naked body.

What had just happened? There was a blanket over them, but he could feel Mark's body naked against his own.

No, that couldn't be. Jinyoung shook his head at the thoughts of what they could possibly have done last night.

Removing Mark's hand from him, Jinyoung sat up, all in agony and confusion, with his messy hair.

Now, his chest with the bite marks was visible to him. No, that could not be true. He tried to recall everything from last night. All he remembered, however, was he had talked to Leesung, but what had happened later, was next to nothing distinct in his head.

A moment his headache subsided for a bit, another pain replaced, which Jinyoung took it with horror. His lower body was in pain.

That comfirmed everything. Jinyoung got out of the bed, and picked up his briefs and pants from the floor, to wear them in a hurry.

He must leave before Mark woke up, or else everything would be more complicated.

Putting on the shirt, afterwards, he did the buttons fast.

"Argh"

Jinyoung bit his lips in misery when he heard Mark's moan.

"Jinyoung."

He didn't want to look around and face Mark in this situation. All he thought was he would get out of the room in a minute.

"Jinyoung." Mark repeated. "Please, I want to explain. But honestly, I don't remember anything either." Mark got out of the bed and walked to Jinyoung. "But I can guess what happened last night."

He reached out for Jinyoung's wrist to make him turn around to himself.

"I'm sorry, I think it was my fault."

Jinyoung refused to turn around.

"We can talk later."

"Jinyoung, look at me," Mark spun him around to face him, and Jinyoung's eyes fluttered shut in an instant, after having a glance of Mark's bare body.

"Okay, I'll dress, but don't leave. We seriously need to talk."

Mark grabbed the boxers and pants nearby and put them on quickly.

"Open your eyes now. I'm sorry for causing this mess."

"We were both drunk. I don't want to blame you only. That was also my fault. If I hadn't let myself go wasted, this couldn't have happened," Jinyoung said, looking at Mark in the eyes, "But can you just forget this? I don't want this to be something that would make us awkward whenever we see each other."

Mark exhaled a long breath and shook his head.

"Listen, Jinyoung, this is not just about making us awkward or so. All of these are connected with my feelings." Mark held Jinyoung's shoulders. "I can't just anymore ignore my feelings for you."

"W-What are you talking about?" Jinyoung wanted to look away but he couldn't. His heart was thumping too fast at hearing Mark's words.

"I love you. If I don't tell you now, my heart is going to explode. It's too much there and it's beginning to hurt. I've fallen for everything you do, and everything about you. And it's steadily growing everyday. I tried to forbid you from getting close with that boy, all because I couldn't stand seeing you with him. I was jealous. Last night as well, it triggered me when I saw you were in his arms. I don't remember anything exactly, but that sight is still vivid in my eyes."

Every word Mark said, it was causing all sort of butterflies in Jinyoung's stomach. But what was he supposed to say? Everything didn't seem like the reality.

"Why do you want to love me? I-I'm just nothing. When compared to you. I'm not even a girl."

"It's not about 'want to', Jinyoung. Even if I don't want to love you, I can't. Because it's now too deep, there's no turing back. And you not being a girl, doesn't change anything. I love you, that's you."

Jinyoung decided not to deny what his own heart said anymore.

"I thought I hated you back then, because you were always furious with me. But you still managed to possess my heart bit by bit. I think I love you so much now."

A smile appeared on Mark's lips and he drew Jinyoung closer to himself.

When they pulled away, Mark's eyes fell on Jinyoung's lips. Staring at those lips, Mark imagined they must have been familiar with his since last night. Yet they still made him nervous, and evoked his curiosity. What would they feel like?

When Jinyoung placed his hand on Mark's arm, which extended to draw Jinyoung closer by the nape, Mark knew Jinyoung was as exicted as him for this kiss.

Jinyoung's face was inching closer to him, and his lips were slightly apart, anticipating the kiss. Mark couldn't look away from Jinyoung's eyes, those beautiful, enchanting eyes, looking at him as if submitting himself to whatever Mark wanted.

Slowly, their noses came in contact. He felt Jinyoung's delicate fingers moving from his arm to his waist, and settled on his side. The moment when his lips met Jinyoung's, he felt it was like walking on a sea of flowers; curious to feel them but afraid they would be broken if he went on too hard.

Mark's heartbeats were so wild in his chest that he became under the delusion that they were making sounds to his ear. He wanted to hear Jinyoung's heartbeats. Were they loud like his own?

Slowly his tongue explored to taste the inside of Jinyoung's mouth; some taste of alcohol but it even was magic on his tongue.

Their bodies were not of such fantastic scent after just waking up - some smell of alcohol and a little bit of cum, but all in all, the faint invading shampoo scent of Jinyoung's hair won his heart.

He slowly detached his lips from Jinyoung's, knowing that they both needed some urgent air. His hands cupped Jinyoung's face, and his thumbs caressed Jinyoung's delicate cheeks affectionately.

The moment his eyes were locked with Jinyoung's, and he saw how the younger couldn't look away, drowning in his eyes, his heart felt triumph, with the knowledge that this man all so beautiful in front of him was his.

"I love you." Mark planted a chaste kiss on Jinyoung's smiling ones. "Jinyoung ah."

"I love you too." Jinyoung whispered. "My freaking possessive yet adorable boss."

Both of them laughed softly.

"I'm never going to let you go."

Mark pulled him closer for another long and passionate kiss.