Chapter 21

Mark pressed the bell of the apartment and waited for Jinyoung to answer the door. It was only 4:45pm; he was a bit earlier than Jinyoung had expected.

Later the door was opened revealing Jinyoung, in a black suit, not much different from the company outfit.

"Hey, are you ready?"

"Yes, I am. Are we going now?" asked Jinyoung, his eyes wandering over Mark's elegant look, with the velvet suit, under which was a red shirt. His hair was styled and parted to the left side, giving the clear view of his face.

"You're going like that?" Mark asked him, referring to his simple suit.

Jinyoung looked at himself, "Yes, why? I usually go just like this."

"Okay, never mind. If you're ready, then let's go now."

Jinyoung looked at Mark in the questioning eyes, when the latter stopped the car in front of a designer clothing store.

Mark got out of the car, but when Jinyoung did not follow him, he tapped on the car window at Jinyoung's side and opened the door.

"Come out."

"But this is not the place," said Jinyoung, but he still followed Mark's order.

"I need to change your design first."

Before Jinyoung could question, the door was opened, and the sales assistant welcomed them.

"What do you need, sir?"

"A suit that will look good on him, especially suitable for an important occasion."

"Sir," Jinyoung called Mark but the latter ignored it. The staff led them to show the various designs, which matched what Mark had described.

Mark looked at them, "Which one do you like?"

"But I don't want to," Jinyoung muttered.

"What about this one?" Mark pointed at the one, with the embroidery on the left side, and the shirt underneath was velvet, in grey and black stripes. "Yes, this one." Mark answered it himself.

The staff led Jinyoung to the fitting room. When he came out with the new suit, Mark was satisfied with the result.

"Okay, we'll take that one. Don't take it off, Jinyoung."

Mark paid the money and they left the place.

"A secretary needs that look, right?"

The employees welcomed Mark, when he entered the room with Jinyoung. Everyone was seated on the tables for the dinner, near which was a small bar for drinks.

Mrs. Young was already sitting and chatting with the administrator and some of the managers, so Mark and Jinyoung occupied another table.

"Do you want some drinks? I'll go and bring them."

Jinyoung was hesitant; it never took more than three glasses to get drunk, for him. But just a little would not make any trouble.

Mark called the waiter; and after a while, food and drinks were already on their table. As it was only the beginning, the place was not yet noisy, and everyone was just relaxing.

After two glasses of alcohol, Jinyoung was tipsy and already on the verge of getting drunk. Mark was in a better state than him but he himself was tipsy after more than two glasses.

Mark called the waiter for more drinks but the waiter didn't hear him as the music was getting loud.

"I'll go and bring them," Jinyoung stated, and not waiting for Mark's response, he started walking to the bar, with his mind quite messy and his vision a bit blurred.