Chapter 2: ~Living Ordinary~

*HONK!!!!*

"JESUS CHRIST EVA! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"Get your ass up we going to work"

"WHAT YOU MEAN WORK? I DONT HAVE A JOB"

"Why are you still screaming?"

"CUZ YOU BLEW THAT BLOW HORN IN MY FUCKING EAR! NOW I CANT HEAR"

"Sorry. Get dressed", i walk out of nina's room before she could talk back

and changed. I decided on my Horan 93 tee that was elbow length. They were supposed to be long sleeved but i found it prettier this way so i cut it and sewed the bottom so it would seem like it came like that. I combined it with a pair of navy converse and light blue skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, put on my charm wrap bracelet and grabbed my umbrella and bag.

"I'll wait for you downstairs", nina said ok and i went downstairs to wait for her.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

"PERO MIJA! What in the world were you doing up there?! Its been half an hour...since i went downstairs! Work starts in half an hour. Now we gonna have to take a damn taxi and you know how much they cost to go to 42nd street. Were you trying to fly again? Did you not learn from the the time you jumped out the second floor window of my parents house? Let me remind you, you were stuck in the hospital for some time with a broken arm".

"No i was not trying to fly. Even though i still believe it's possible, no. I was trying to look presentable for my first day at work. I scanned nina to see what it was she was wearing. She was wearing an american flag tee, lightning bolt booty shorts, white converse and white nail polish. No wonder she took forever. She had her hair loose in their natural waves and an american flag bag. She was also wearing the beaded wrap bracelet and mint heart earrings i gave her. She was wearing the perfect outfit for her new job.

"You look good. Now lets go"

"Where am i working anyways?"

"You'll see"

"Ugh", i called a taxi which came in five minutes to the apartment.

"Sephora in 42nd street please"

"AHHH! Omg! You the best! Its my life! Makeup". Nina was really good at doing hers and other peoples makeup. She learned on her own. Her mother was never home at times that she had to dress up so she practiced and tried different techniques until she was the best in her opinion. She could hide all the acne in your face with a little of foundation, blush, and concealer. She was a natural. Its like, in her blood.

We finally got to sephora and i paid the taxi driver. It came out to $30. What a rob. I told nina to come to my job across after she came out. I worked at the music store. I waved goodbye to nina and wished her luck before going to the one place i could actually relax and be me.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

"Ok so you want to make a video but not post it on youtube. Even with the INCREDIBLE voice you have?"

"Yes nina. I dont want to post it on youtube".

"Fine. Here", nina passed me the headphones and i walked into the recording room. Nina put the beat of The one that go away, by katy perry before i started singing.

Summer after high school when we first met

We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead