Chapter 4 ~ Its all a Dream~

"You guys have been the best crowd so far. No lie", harry says to a crowd of screaming girls who voices are gone, including me and nina, except i still have my voice. I drank lots of water unlike nina.

"WOOOOO!", the whole arena screams. Then all of a sudden Ashton and his band join 1D. I look at Ashton and he immediately winks at me making me blush.

"OMG EVA! ASHTON IRWIN JUST WINKED AT ME!!' OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT IF HE ASKS ME ON A DATE?!! AHHH"

"Um. Actually i think it was to- ashtons my favorite though. Remember. Ur going for luke or micheal"

"Well i didnt say anythin about him not being a choice if luke and micheal didnt like me, so i have the right"

I turn back around and all of a sudden the screen goes black.

"We have a special guest here with us. She goes by the name of...Eva", Ashton says and a smile pops up on his face.

"Nina. Whats going on?"

Just then i appear on the screen. Singing my cover to 'The one That Got Away', by Katy Perry.

"Nina. What did u do!"

"jiji. Surprise", she gives me a big smile before looking away from me and up to the screen.

"Wait YOU did this?!!! HOW?!!"

"I didnt do that. I did the vid though"

"YOU WHAT! NINA YOUR SO DEA-"

"Come on eva. Its your time to shine.", i looked up to see ashton givin me a hand which i took and he pulled me up.

I couldnt help but stare at him," umm. Sing", he gave me a mic and thats when i slowly turned around and sang to the whole crowd.

**************

hey bitches its @calumdabae_

i hacked into her account

jijijijijiijiijijijiijiijijijijijijjjijijiji

dedicated to everyone who reads this

especially @bonana_irwin cuz she writes it

(im deadass its @calumdabae_)

and @cupcakegirl91 because hey shes my bitch

kimochi sit u ass down

okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-emilie

Mrs All American||A.Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें